It's the weekend!!! Yahoooooo...................... So excited! I finally get a long weekend! My next long weekend won't be till well the fourth of July but after that the wedding! Almost taking 2 weeks off from work! I went to the Chiropractor this morning, my talked to the doctor yesterday when she was there and told her to tell me t come in this morning and he'd adjusted me which I went and ta da my head ache hasn't came back :-D So much for going off my med. for my headaches, I guess I'll be needing to make an doctor appointment with a O.B. doctor and talk to her to see what pill I could possible go on if for some reason I do get pregnant on our honeymoon, because I can't be on this if I do end up pregnant, which we don't plan on getting pregnant but you just never know what could happen lol.
Emily and Molly are feeling a lot better, they are both babysitting tonight and Michael is getting off work a little early and we are going to go to Menard's to get some paint brushes for painting the house back of the house tomorrow and a rod for to put in our closet to put a second row in it for our cloths! Might do a 3rd rod if I can talk Michael into it lol. I want all our cloths to fit in it.
I am sick to my stomach how much money we will be owing people for our wedding! I just want to puke lol. Weddings are sure a lot of money that's for sure! People say oh we'll have a small wedding, that's what we said but our wedding got out of hand and ended up inviting about 350 people but have gotten a few RSVP backs saying they aren't able to make it! Which is fine by us lol. I was just trying to get a rough idea of how much money we'll be dishing out to people and
I had to stop and go take a nap lol. Michael's car is going to a car show next weekend it's the biggest car show Morpars in the park in farmington and maybe have someone there who wants the car! If not it's going on E-bay for sure and if it's not sold by June 25th it's going to the Auction at the back to the 50's and for surely be sold there my fingers are crossed! Michael wants to burn the car done he's done with it lol. We need the money for landscaping the house and buying appliances, I told Michael we might as well wait till we get back from our honeymoon and just buy them when we get back if we have waited this long! lol.




No comments:
Post a Comment