Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Horrible headache eerrr

Ah I slept great last night but woke up before my alarm went off because I had a pounding splinting headache!!! I got up and got a drink and finally went back to sleep for an hour. Then it was time to get up and get ready for work. I haven't had one of these nasty headaches for a very long time!!! I stopped taking my medicines I take for my headaches on Monday to see what happens and I guess I can't get off of them yet! I ended up taking one yesterday afternoon before I went back to work I couldn't take it anymore! I felt like i need to throw up and just wanted to lay down! It went away for a while but came back darn it! I went up to the house after work this morning wasn't too much of help Michael power washed the back of the house this morning I was going to help but my headache was so bad he told me to go lay on the bed and take a nap and see if that helps, 45 mins later he came in and woke me up and it was gone, but by the time we left it was back and hasn't went away! eeeerrrr I hate these nasty headaches!!!
Michael power washing the back of the house

Got a quick picture of Michael power washing the back of the house before I went in and laid down!
Our table for 2 table on our deck we got from a family friend we are going paint it later.

The bees have made a bee nest but don't worry Michael has power washed them away lol

I had called the job where I applied for over by our new house and the lady said there are about 30 applicants and they are going over them June 4th and calling people for interviews for June 6th and 7th! She wrote down my name said she'll look over mine :-D I hope that's good news and I get a call back from them :-) so we'll see what happens

Emily and Molly are doing okay in pain today which is normal! Last night Molly was off the wall with her pain meds. she kinda looked like Lady GaGA

I think they are doing better right now! They are still on the same couch in pain! At least they keep each other company! lol When I had mine out I was by myself. I just love that picture of Molly! haha

1 comment:

  1. haha awww i remember when i had my wisdom teeth out. i didn't say much though cause the pain killers knocked me out.

    ReplyDelete