3 months ago today we bought our house can't believe it! and we have done so much to it! Doesn't look like the house we bought 3 months ago! :-)
Today was actually another busy day! Believe it or not! We went to church with my family. After church we went to our house for the day and worked on it more! I cleaned out the fridge we had got from a neighbor! That took longer then I thought it was going to take. It sure looks nice now that's it's all cleaned out! We have it in the garage and will keep it in there for a second fridge. Which will be nice! We have alot of people over! We thought tonight maybe we'll have a night to the house by ourselfs! but nope! Don't get us wrong we love having people over to keep us company! It kinda gets lonely out there since they neighbors aren't too friendly and they keep to themselves which is a bummer!!! We love having people come over to see the house! My grandparents came over and my grandma made us some home made apple pie which was really good! she also made Michael some potatoe salad (home made) and some chicken which he's going to take to work for dinner tomorrow which he is really excited and happy! Michael's parents came over too and his Sister Amie. It was fun having everyone over and so glad they came over. I do get lonely up there some times. with it just Michael and I and the neighbors don't talk much! It will be better when we have kids! haha
All my winter jackets! eek I think I may have alot of jackets! haha

Cleaning out the fridge!
looks nice that it's all cleaned up!
Michael painted the door
Looks much better now that it's painted!
Me lol I tried it out! Loved it! now we don't have to eat frozen pizzas we can have something different now haha
Ready to eat!! looks very yummy

Our dinner! how romantic! dinner for 12...... I mean 2 haha
Dinner! <3
taking our first bites mmm yummy
Michael and I

after a busy day finally sitting down in my pink chair for 10 mins! felt good haha
Probably shouldn't have drank this rock star have a feeling Iwon't be sleeping much tonight! haha




No comments:
Post a Comment