Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Where has the weekend gone?

My head is spinning! I feel like I have a lot to do still for the wedding and it's 2 months away and 2 weeks! That will come here fast!!! I know I really don't have much to do but just seems like it! I know the next big thing we need to do is the programs! I'm nervous about doing them just like the invites! If it is easy as the invites I think it will be just fine!

I need to make invites for our house warming party we want to have I think it's going to be a big party! Good thing we have the pull barn and nothing big is in it! It will be in there and in our big yard and garage! See it would be nice to have a nice swing set in our back yard for the kids! It won't happen Sorry kids! Unless I can convince Michael to build one or buy one don't think it's going to happen! haha. So I guess they'll be running around in our yard and in the woods! I'm sure they will find stuff to do! We are thinking about doing it in August most likely the 2nd weekend in Aug or whatever the weekend before Emily leaves to go back to school! So I need to get them out in July sometime before the wedding because once we get back from our honeymoon it will be July 27th! and that weekend we have Michael's friend's wedding to go too. And then it will be Aug. Ah everything is going by so fast and the days are just flying by! I wish the time would freeze up and the days are longer!

This morning was fun! Went to my grandparents house my grandma and I went garage selling! we had fun she bought me a few things. Michael is teasing me about garage selling now! I am like obsessed with them! Michael tells me every time I tell him I'm going don't buy any thing junk or it's going to the good will!!!! I really haven't bought alot this year last year was a good year garage selling! I got a bunch of fun stuff! It was so dang windy today! After seeing my grandparents I went over to my cousin's house and went more garage selling with her! She found a few things I didn't on the other hand! I had fun though! I think some people have way too much junk in their house they are selling!! I'd just put it in the dump and be done! lol. That's just me! After that I went over to our house finally! Michael's friend was over and we went to a pizza place for dinner! That was fun! after that we drove around and looked at houses! We have had an obsession of driving around looking at the newer houses and looking at the carriage garage doors and the stacking on the house what we want to do! We drove around for a bit and then went to our house and I worked on a project I wanted to get done before mother's day for Michael's mom! Michael worked on the house and started to paint the trim. I will not be doing that! I will be making a bigger mess if I did that! I'm good just doing something else. lol It was a fun day but busy and on the go! I'm kinda tired and hope I sleep good! I can't believe it's Sunday already tomorrow!

This week ahead is a busy week! Won't be seeing Michael alot since he is going to be working on his Car and i know I was always say this but we are hoping and praying it will be finally done by the weekend!!!!!!!!!! Monday I have to get my oil changed. I hate doing that. It's boring and I feel like a dork lol. Tuesday have a doctor appointment in the morning, Wednesday meeting My cousin for lunch :-) Thursday going garage selling! haha. I want to go to this estate/ moving sale. Friday NOTHING planned which I'm sure something will come up! Saturday I'm going to watch my cousin Adam I can't wait! Sunday Mother's day! Being with my mom and Michael's mom! and then before we know May 15th will be here and I can't wait for that day at 6pm when Michael and I will be getting our pictures taken at the stone arch bridge. :-D My life is busy as you can see and I'm hoping it slows down after our wedding! I don't think it will though.

I'm getting excited for my bridal showers! I'm having on May 22nd with my dad's side of the family and then May 23rd I'm having one with Michael's side of the family! Then June 15th at night I'm having a bridal shower with my mom's side of the family/family friends/family I have babysat/my godmother. That one will be a big shower! Right now we have 40 people on our list! my mom is trying to figure out where we can have the party! We might rent out a room somewhere because we aren't going to be able to get 40 people in my mom's house! I can't wait! We will finally be getting stuff for our house!!! I have been doing very good actually not buying stuff for the house as much as i want too. I keep telling myself we'll be getting stuff at my showers.

I shall go to bed I think busy day tomorrow, church, go tanning, go to our house and I am going to touch up the paint I missed on the house and Michael's going to paint the trim. Hope it's not tomorrow and the sun is shinning!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment