Just when i think everything it going good with the wedding planning something comes up!! We got pretty much all the invitations addressed just have a few on Michael's side! i won't get into what happen last night! I hope it doesn't get worse and get it gets better if it doesn't I'll be in the hospital with an anxiety attack! My mom addressed most of them all day yesterday! Way to go mom!!! We have a lot of people coming then I thought!! yikes!! I'm so excited for everyone we have invited to share our wedding with! it will seriously be the best of my life!!!!!!
Michael came over last night after work so he got over at 10pm which i was in bed laying there thinking he only stayed for like 15mins! It was a good thing he came over :-) He told me he missed me all day since we didn't get to see each other in the morning! He went and worked on his car at the shop it's at so it CAN get done this weekend!!!!! I was so tired yesterday! i went tanning and conked out in the bed and came home and laid in my bed for an hour and conked out there till I had to go to work! Then went to bed at 11pm last night and didn't wake up to my alarm this morning my dad came knocking on my door and said Amy you going to work this morning! I was like yes lol....... :-) my plan is to go to bed early tonight! we'll see if that happens!! :-)
This morning I have a doctor appointment and then I'm going to go see Michael's car at the shop for a bit and go back to work and then tonight Michelle and I are going to hang out! yay!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment