I think today will be a much better day then the last 3 days were! What a mess and I hope it never happens again with this wedding planning! I finally broke down in tears yesterday after i came home from work in the morning! I couldn't take it! I couldn't believe i finally broke down yesterday morning when I probably should have the last 3 days! I feel today is going to be a much better day thank-goodness! :-D
Michael has been coming over the last 3 days after he is done working at 10pm for 15mins or so! Since we aren't seeing each other in the mornings because he's at the shop trying to get his car done! :-) Which is hard for me but I understand and yes we need that dang car done! It's good thing I have money in my savings account! Or I don't know how we'd be paying for stuff! I can't wait till we have a normal week and we are able to see each other in the mornings! Going to bed at 11pm and getting up at 4:45am well I stay in bed till 5:20am lol I can't get out of bed! I manage to get out eventually! HAHA. and aren't able to at least lay down in the mornings I have been so busy so i'm running low on my sleep! So looking forward to my summer hours where I start at 10am and are done at 6pm and are able to sleep in a bit and stay up late and see Michael!
The wind has finally died down! Man i thought we were on twister the last 2 days! It was wicked! Finally no today and hopefully it wont' be windy! It's suppose to snow this weekend! I sure hope not!!!! :-)
i can't believe how things are moving so quickly and our wedding day will be here before we know it! 2 months and 1 week left to go!!! We can't wait for it!!!!!! I remember when we first got engaged and we picked the date July 17,2010 and i thought man that date will never get here quick enough! It sure is coming here quickly! My mom has the invitations all addressed and ready to get mailed out!!! I think we have about 400 people invited! when we wanted 250-300 people! His mom is from a family of 12 kids! lol......... I know not all 400 people won't be showing up! Which is okay with us! If they do that will be a miracle! I know a few people that have already said they weren't going to make it! We are fine by that!





No comments:
Post a Comment