Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rainy Tuesday

Phew so glad this week is starting off better then last week! last week was a night mear! Yesterday we mailed out the invitations :-D it feels so good to have checked some huge off our list to be done for our wedding! People should be getting them today and the next 2 days or so. I'm going to as we get the RSV cards back start addressing their thank-you notes so it will be easier when we wrote the thank-you cards. which will also save us a lot of time. My mom order us address labels for our new house :-) Which say Michael and Amy Lockman :-D How cool does that look!

Emily comes home from school May 19th :-) My parents will drive down May 19th and pack all her stuff in the van and stay at a hotel and drive home Friday! I'm so excited for her to be home! Even though she'll be starting her intern ship at Gillette Children's Hospital June 1st :-D So proud of her! She gets back Friday May 21st Saturday we have my dad's side of the family bridal shower for me Then Sunday Michael's sister and sister in-law are giving me on with their side of the family! Monday both Emily and Molly get their wisdom teeth pulled out! They won't get put to sleep just will get lots of gas and Novocaine like I did and it went just fine!

This morning Michael and I are going to meet with this lady from my church and she's going to help us pick out our music for our wedding :-D I'm excited! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment