
Happy Mother's day to my mom and soon to be mother in-law! :-)
“Make your parents proud, especially your mother.” Proverbs 23:25
Be blessed today and know that we are beyond blessed to have you in our lives. Without you, we’d be crazzzzy! Thank you both for being you!Happy Mother's Day :-)
we went to church with my parents and bought my mom a flower to wear during church :-) During church this morning I was really thinking about our wedding and thinking wow this is really going to happen! Kinda got nervous thinking about it in a good way! I guess we were leaving Michael's mom's house and going to our house and Michael turned to me in the car and said I was really studying church today just where we are going to be standing up at the alter on our wedding! I smiled and said funny I was too!! He said he I kinda got nervous and I said don't worry I did too and I'm sure everyone has that feeling the good nervous feeling :-) He goes I have never kissed you in front of people and now we'll be kissing in front of 450 people! I said oh we'll be just fine . I said to him I'm going to be more nervous then you on the wedding day when I walk down the aisle and everyone is staring at me!! That will be more nerve wrecking then ever! He said then they'll be looking me!!! LOL It was just funny we were both thinking about our wedding day during church this morning lol. I think that was kinda cool if you ask me! It's really happening :-) I can't wait!!! to walk down the aisle and see Michael in my dress for the first time, okay I lied we are going to see each other for the first time before the wedding! I don't think I could even do that ! I'd want to see each other for the first time with our parents and just us! :-) It will be the best moment!
See I got side tracked on our wedding and I should be talking about Mother's day! After church with my parents we went over to Michael's house and had brunch with his whole family and parents. It was fun! Michael and I gave his mom a tied blanket we made her that was light pink and dark pink. She loved it and some home made peanut butter too. We went up to our house after and Michael painted the trim on the front of the house and I picked up sticks in our back yard because Michael wants to mow the lawn next weekend. I was picking up sticks in our back yard and a fly went in my ear came screaming to Michael who was in the front yard painting the trim! Tried to get it out with my finger that didn't work my ear started to bleed! I don't know if it's out or in my ear dead but it was so gross needless to say I stopped picking up the branches and wasn't going to finish it tonight after that! I got dinner ready and was in the kitchen and we have friends that have came to see us they are called ANTS!!!!!! crawling on the counters! EWW After dinner we went to target to get some ant killer and put it on the counters since we won't be back up to the house till next weekend. Kinda stinks to live out in the middle of no where and you have to drive to the closest target which is 20 miles lol..... So glad we got the ant killer! Michael finished painting the trim on the front of the house and I was talking to him threw the window up stairs lol. We came home to my parents house and my mom looked in my ear and she didn't see anything in my ear but blood so I'm guessing the fly is out of my ear and I just maybe thought it went in, who knows it could have went in and came out so fast! I don't know lol
Michael and I gave my mom for mother's day to go out for brunch / lunch next week! We are going to take but she has to pick where she wants to go :-) Michael kept saying Happy Mother's Day to me! I told him I'm not Mother yet and he goes you will be before we know it lol... I said okay!!!!!! I truly can't wait till I'm a mother! Now I can tease him on Father's day and say Happy Father's day to him!
I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow! We have a busy week ahead of us! We'll Michael does I don't he left tonight and said see you Friday! :-( I was like what???? He reminded me he need to work on his car as much as he can and get her done!!!!!!!!!! I'll see him Tuesday we are meeting with a lady for music for our wedding and going to pick out our music! We are going to have a piano player and she will sing, hopefully a violin player, a second female singer, and then a male singer! Then Friday we with Father Jon who will be marrying us and he'll be getting to know us better so he can do the homily about us :-) I do have to say I am kinda nervous about meeting with him! I don't know why I just am lol Saturday at 6pm we have our engagement pictures getting down at the stone arch bridge I'm excited for that even though I don't know what we are going to wear ! we'll figure something out!
We got my shower figured out for June 15th we were nervous that we all wouldn't fit in my parents house so we were trying figure out where we could have it, and we found a church that we can use! I'm really excited for it! I'm excited for my family showers I am getting! Nervous more about Michael's side for 1 I don't know any of his relatives lol. I will be so nervous I won't be able to eat! I just know it!





No comments:
Post a Comment