I have received in my mail our stuff for out west :-) Yes we are planning a 2 week trip out west next July for our 1 year wedding anniversary! I can't wait! I went out west with my grandparents the summer I was going into 8th grade I had a blast! We rode in their bus and slept in Wal-mart parking lots :-) Can't beat that cheaper then staying at hotel! Not sure if we are going rent a camper or just stay at hotels, I'm going with staying at hotels :-) I can't wait to go! Michael is so excited!!!We mailed out the invitations Monday and people had already got them yesterday! I couldn't believe how fast it took! People were texting Michael and I saying they got them :-D made us more excited and actually feeling it's going to be here fast! I'm going to be liking getting the mail the next month or so :-) I can't wait to get the RSVP cards back :-)
I don't think spring is here anymore we are going backwards! It's been so cold the last couple days I'm not liking this! I want the nice hot weather back! It better not be cold on our wedding or snowing!!!!!
So yesterday we went and picked out our music for the wedding! It took us 30 mins to pick out the songs! I think Michael was more nervous when she was playing the songs. He didn't talk much! It was fun though! got that checked off our list to get done! Friday we meet with Father Jon in the morning! Michael's car will be done Tomorrow and he's planning on getting it Friday afternoon and bringing it to his friends house in big lake and taking it out! Lets hope it all goes planned! Getting stuff done at our house has slowed down! We haven't been to the house since last weekend and won't be up there much this weekend either! Maybe we'll have it all painted the outside of the house by next summer lol. At least the front of the house is painted! No one sees the side or the back.
This week is going oh my gosh so much better then last week! I just wanted to hide and never come out! After the invites got mailed out I relaxed and felt much better! But what a nightmare with some stuff with the invites and guest list! I won't get into it! Just glad it's over and we can move on :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment