Molly and I went to Cedar Rapids Iowa to see our Sister at her college for the weekend! We had a blast! It was the best weekend ever with my sisters!!! We just got home. The 5 hour drive went by fast to tell you the truth! The Gps is a life saver!!!!!!

Friday Molly and I on our way to see our sister :-)
Our welcoming sign to Iowa! Friday afternoon!

The casino/rest stop in Iowa :-)

The Gps telling us how much longer till we see our sister :-)
the rest stop that is a barn!
The casino! We didn't go! WE wanted to get on the road and see our sister

The view of Iowa! Pretty boring if you ask me!
The winds mills in Iowa They are getting closer to us

The road we got on to Emily's school took this road probably 100 mile
We knew we were getting close when we saw Cedar Rapids
Our exit we take to get to Em

Me driving! There are no one on these roads once you get to Iowa! Just put on the Cruise control and your set! lol



We made and saw our sister! We got to her college unpacked everything and went out to dinner with 3 of her friends to her friends restaurant he works at! 2 of her friends are from Spain and Venezuela :-)

I ordered a strawberry Margarita and I felt like I was in Mexico it was strong! I could smell the tequila took and drink and whoa! Emily and I shared it!
sipping our drinks :-)

All of us at dinner! We ate a Mexican restaurant which was very good!

Enrique (from Spain) Molly, Gab,(Costa Rica) Emily and I, and Ray (from Venezuela)
Enrique and Ray

Going to bed in Emily's room! I got to sleep on her bed and Emily and Molly slept on the floor with 2 mattress together! :-)

Emily's room she shares with 8 girls

There living room

The sinks

Emily's room!
Em and Mo's bed!
To celebrate our last night together we went out to Iowa city with all Emily's friends! Sisters forever!

Us girls with Declon(from Ireland)

He's like our Brother!

Got my first drink for the night!

Declon bought him and me a shot for my wedding :-) I was kinda nervous about this!

Got our shots in a plastic cup? who does that? lol forgot what it was called but it was nasty at first and at the end of it tasted like mouth wash lol

All us girls with Enrique and Ray :-)
The bar! It was a dance club too! It was so packed! I remember why I don't go to them anymore! I was nervous about going for one I'm engaged and for 2 I don't dance! The girls got me out on the floor and we all danced together as a group :-) If a guy came by me the girls would flash my ring at them and say sorry she's engaged and that pretty much scared them away lol. At the end of the night we were getting ready to go and finishing dancing and I was going to hop on Emily's back and She wasn't ready so I hoped on her back as she flipped me back and yep i fell flat on my back! Emily was suppose to catch me lol. Needless to say Everyone was laughing and Molly laughs about it and wishes she had video taped it! Lets just say I probably got less sleep this weekend going to bed at 2am and getting up at 9am.
Before we left this morning we went out to breakfast just us 3 to this Butterfly restaurant. Emily wanted to go try it out! It wasn't the best! lol It was fun though!

Us sisters with our breakfast! don't we just look cute! Pretty much rolled out of bed and left lol ah well. We were in Iowa! Wasn't going to run into anyone we know! lol

Pouring the syrup on my pancakes.... that weren't the best pancakes lol
They had Liver and Onions on the menu! Nasty! I wonder if anyone orders it!
Molly and EM! at breakfast! I think we probably the only 3 that would have a camera by us lol
A semi we saw that said Mol on it! HAH

Our welcoming sign to MN! Home again Home :-)

Thanks Emily for having us over at your college for the weekend! We had a blast!! Can't wait till your home in a month for the summer :-
No comments:
Post a Comment