This morning Molly and I went to go see the movie letters to god!

I didn't want to go see in the movie theaters because I knew it was going to be very sad! I wanted to watch it by myself! but molly got me to go with her! Luckily we were the only ones in the movie theater phew!!!!!!!!! lol Find Amy
Walked in the theater and no one was there but us! that's the movies I like to go to! lol

Waiting for the movie to start! lets just say I didn't walk out from the movie with a smile on my face! I knew it was going to be sad! but not that sad! I don't cry at movies! I never have! I pretty much had tears in my eyes the whole movie!!!!! I think because it really hit me because I know 2 boys I'm close to one that's 6 years old In December of 2008, Joey(A.K.A. SuperJoey)
was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (A.L.L.).
was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (A.L.L.). my dad's cousin son Brettly
is 8 and was diagnosed with ALC Lymphoma-on July 29, 08. Brettly went through a year of chemo and went into remission in August of 09. Brettly is undergoing aggressive "in-patient" chemo for the next few months, blood transfusions and then will undergo a stem cel transplant at the U of M along with additional chemo/ radiation. He will be admitted during this process for at least 6 weeks as he undergoes this process.
is 8 and was diagnosed with ALC Lymphoma-on July 29, 08. Brettly went through a year of chemo and went into remission in August of 09. Brettly is undergoing aggressive "in-patient" chemo for the next few months, blood transfusions and then will undergo a stem cel transplant at the U of M along with additional chemo/ radiation. He will be admitted during this process for at least 6 weeks as he undergoes this process.So watching the movie made me really think and about them and their families and what they are going threw!!! Both families are strong and in my prays everyday and thinking about them everyday! I get to see Joey every day at work! He always has a smile on his face! I play Uno with him every morning for a good hour and let me tell you he's a champ! He usually beats me!
This movie letter to god really shows you how hard it is on their family members! Joey has a younger brother that's 1 year older then him and I can see how hard it is on him with his brother! Tomorrow is Joey's Birthday and today Will was just looked sad and just hung around me the whole night at work! Plus they are brothers who are together all the time! Just like my sisters and I! They are so close! It's so cute to see them! Joey goes in to Children's once a month for chemo! This coming up Friday it's that time of the month to go in and I can tell Will his brother is sad about that! I couldn't imagine how hard it would be! He goes Friday morning and then gets back home Sunday in the afternoon.
I'll be making sure Will is okay Friday morning when I get to work and make sure he's doing okay!
Here is a part in the movie that shows how hard it is on family members!
Check out this great MSN Video: 'Letters to God' Clip: "I Just Miss You"
Needless today after watching this movie it was a sad day! and felt sad. I was so happy to see Joey this afternoon!!! After school I was playing with his brother Will playing basketball and joey came to me and I played with Joey and Will! I gave Joey a big hug!!!! just wanted to squeeze him! lol
Needless today after watching this movie it was a sad day! and felt sad. I was so happy to see Joey this afternoon!!! After school I was playing with his brother Will playing basketball and joey came to me and I played with Joey and Will! I gave Joey a big hug!!!! just wanted to squeeze him! lol
Please keep Joey and Brettly in your prays :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment