
my hard working man! He's like the energizer bunny that never stops! lol He told me he's only happy when he's working........... and he said with me too :-)
He didn't finish the side this morning tomorrow he'll finish her up and it will be painted! looks nice but will look nicer when it's all done! He wants to put ceder up on the front of the house and then stain it. and then paint the back of the house the same color as what he's painting the side. He has it all planed out! I'm just going with the flow and letting him do it! When we have a kid I can do the kid's room! I can't wait! Not for a 2 or so years till we have one.Brettly had his transplant at 1:30 today. He hasn't eaten all day and threw up after transplant - so they are putting him on IV nutrition tonight. Now we wait for at least 7 days before counts might start to rise (which is sign that the transplant is working.) Pray this transplant is a success!! Brettly's parents are keeping us all posted on Facebook every few hours and pictures! I am so happy we can keep in contact and hear what's going on :-) That was this afternoon his mom updated us on him. Poor little guy!!!!!!!! He's too young to be going threw all this!!!
Joey's birthday is today! He's 6 years old :-D He was having a great afternoon playing outside with me and his friends. We were playing tag and I was the one it and having to chase them, they loved it! I got my work out for the day in :-) haha
I hope tomorrow is a better! :-) Thursday I'm going to go visit the triplets I nannied for when they were infants and now they are 3 years old! I can't wait to see them! I miss them all so much :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment