Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 16, 2010

Molly and I are off to Iowa this afternoon to see Emily :-D

Yahooooo it's Friday!! I'm only working a half day at work this morning! This afternoon at 2pm Molly and I are off to Ceder Rapids Iowa to visit Emily for the weekend at her College at Mt.Mercy :-) I can't wait!!! I haven't been to her college since 2 years ago at this time Molly and I drove down there. Last year I wasn't able too most likely was too busy!! I made a weekend work this year!!!!! Michael was going to go with but he wasn't able to take off of work. It will be nice to just hang out with my sisters!! I feel so weird leaving Michael for a weekend! I usually don't leave him He usually leaves me and goes on road trips lol. It will be fun but not looking forward to the boring 5 hour ride to Iowa! Pretty boring sensory once you get in Iowa! Same sensory for the 4 hours till you get in the cities! I can't wait!

This morning I am heading over to blue heron Elm. and subbing in the preschool I can't wait! just my nornmal morning hours! I hope it goes fast! I need to go home and pack! i haven't even started to get my stuff ready! I usually have it ready 3 days before! Not this time! I'm going to try not to pack a ton since we'll only be there till Sunday morning!

Michael is going to be working on the house all weekend! He has to replace the boards so that will be a weekend project! We went driving around yesterday afternoon looking at garage doors on houses! Michael wants to put a carriage garage door on our garage and replace it with it. They look really nice if we get a carriage door. not sure when that will be! Next week we'll be getting all the invitations ready! My mom and I said we'll do this week but it never happen! I'm kinda nervous myself about doing them and printing them off. I think it will go just fine! We want to mail them all out that last week in may :-D Emily and Molly are giving me a shower Tuesday June 15 at night with my mom's side of the family, family friends and neighborhood friends! I can't wait!!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to my showers! It will be fun and something I will always remember! I remember going to showers and thinking I can't wait till I have own of my own :-) Well before I know it I'll be having mine! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment