
My little Easter Bunny and I <3
Family <3
Sisters <3
Us with Emily's friend Delcan :-)
Easter Mass at my church this morning :-)
Easter Mass :-)
Wow! Easter is here again!!! Amazing how time flies!!!!!!!! We will be going to church this morning with the family at our church! At 2pm My mom's side of the family will be coming over :-D Michael and I will be leaving after we are done visting with everyone and head over to his brother's house and celebrate Easter with his side of the family there for a bit too. It's his nephew Jacob's 3rd birthday today! I was just thinking we have a ton of birthdays this months with My mom's, Michaels 2 niece's , Michael's mom's, and my aunt's birthday! Wow! That's a lot of birthday for April :-)
I am hoping we can host a holiday get together at our new house next year :-D I always thing it would be fun decorating the house for the holidays and having everyone over to celebrate! We'll see what next year brings us :-) I'm so excited we are down to 104 days till our wedding day :-D We got our pass ports Friday in the mail got Michael's wedding ring it's all sized and fits him percet we are just waiting patiently for July 17th to be here at 2pm when we'll be Mr. and Mrs. Michael Lockman :-D Best day of my life I can't wait to marry my best friend :-D
I am hoping we can host a holiday get together at our new house next year :-D I always thing it would be fun decorating the house for the holidays and having everyone over to celebrate! We'll see what next year brings us :-) I'm so excited we are down to 104 days till our wedding day :-D We got our pass ports Friday in the mail got Michael's wedding ring it's all sized and fits him percet we are just waiting patiently for July 17th to be here at 2pm when we'll be Mr. and Mrs. Michael Lockman :-D Best day of my life I can't wait to marry my best friend :-D




No comments:
Post a Comment