Yesterday we went to Mall of
Amercia to show Emily's friend
Delcan from Ireland the mall and little Nicole joined us too which it was her first time going to the big mall too :-)
On our way to Mall of America!

The blue sky :-)

Nicole so excited to see the big mall

Watch out Mall of America here come :-)

Molly walking into the mall with Nicole her first time! Her face was priceless :-) Look at the rides


We did see the Easter bunny! This little boy was so cute on the bunny's lap!
haha
3 hours of walking around the mall ! 5 tired people :-) Walking back to our car! Emily snuck in this
picture!
HAHA
Nicole and I :-)

Aw Sisters forever!

Sisters + little Nicole = :-D

Good bye Mall of America! It was fun walking around!

I think we wore Nicole walking around all afternoon at the mall
hehe she was so happy!!

Down town Minneapolis
beautiful Minneapolis
After we got home I went out to dinner with Michael and his friend to Texas Road House then we went to Michael's friends house who is letting Michael keep her car at his house! I went to finally go see it!!! I haven't seen it since it was just a shell! Michael wanted me to go see the car so bad! It was so nice!!! I was very impressed :-) I must be very lucky because he let me sit in his car and he probably won't let anyone else :-) Can't wait to actually go for a ride in it :-)

Ready to roll :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment