Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Tuesday :-)

I have pictures from in the afternoon of Easter! Yes I decided to change my outfit after I got home from church! :-) So I had 2 outfits for Easter haha. It was fun but busy day with our families on Easter! :-)

Maddie and I


Kisses from Maddie :-)

Emily, Maddie and I <3

Emily and I
Michael and I <3
Yesterday was my mom's birthday! :-) She had the same birthday as me spent her birthday in the car bringing Emily to her friends house in Iowa from her school so my parents wouldn't have to drive all day getting her back to school! When it was my birthday we went to pick up Emily :-) My parents didn't get home till 6pm so when I got home from work shortly after they came home. Before they left to bring Em to school I gave her my birthday present I gave her!
Couldn't find a bigger bag to put her present in so had to put it in a black garbage bag lol
Opening the bag and seeing what I gave her
Hey you had this at your house on the mirror :-) Tricky me yes I did I had to make it at my house and keep it there and then she came over and saw it and I just had to say I made it for me but little does she know it was really for her :-)
So happy :-) She can't wait to sit down stairs and use it :-)
My mom and I :-)
She put the blanket on the floor and Maddie helped herself on the blanket and she wouldn't get off it my mom had to pull it up and she finally got off it hahaha

Maddie on her blanket I made her!!!!!! Now they can enjoy their blankets together I made both of them :-)
Michael has been on days yesterday and today! it's nice to be able to see him at night for two nights but tomorrow he'll be back on nights. Thursday we get our mattress and will able to have it on our bed :-D Can't wait to lay on it and feel like I'm laying on clouds :-) Michael and I went to Fleet Farm last night he got him a block of salt to put in our back yard to get the deer in our back yard! I laughed and said most people want to kill the deer and here you are wanting them in our back yard lol. We'll see if they come to us with the block of salt he got. Can't wait to get a picture of them! After I get a picture then I don't care they can go in the woods forever haha.
Looks like a rainy day today! The sun is trying to come out!! Hope it does and the rain doesn't come! I was thinking yesterday I really need to start moving more of my stuff over to our house before I know it April will be over and May and June and July will be here and I'll be rushing and trying to get it all over there! I don't want that to happen! I am bringing a load up either tonight or tomorrow when we go up and keep bringing stuff up and won't be going to the house empty for now on! It's sad packing up my room. I keep wondering where all my stuff is going to fit in our house! haha. We are almost down to 2 digits for counting down for our wedding! 102 days left! Friday we'll be in the 2 digits! :-D so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment