2 years ago today I met the man of my dreams!!!!! It all started out joining E-harmony! Michael was my first match I had gotten when I joined it! If you don't know about E-harmony it's a dating site and E-harmony matches you up with people with the same interest as you. You fill out a page of interest you like and what you don't and what you want in a relationship and so forth..... We got to the point where we could message back to each other and we did for a month or so! I remember the night he had called me for the first time!!!!!!!! I was at my dad's cousin's wedding and answered the phone and he probably thought I'd never call him back I didn't talk long that night. I called him the next morning Saturday and we talked and we wanted to meet each other so we were originally going to meet the following Friday but then we got talking and figure why wait till Friday to meet lets meet Wednesday night!!!!! I was so in shocked my parents were going to let him pick me up from our house! I don't know who was more nervous me or my mom lol. My parents wanted to meet him before he left with me. He came pulling up in our drive with this nice looking back truck! I was watching him from the kitchen window and he came to the door and I opened it and said Hi! and He met my parents and we took off! We went to Chili's in Roseville for dinner and I was so nervous to eat I barely ate! Plus they came out with the wrong food I ordered! I wasn't going to say anything lol I just ate it anyways. We probably were so both nervous at dinner! After dinner we went to Dairy queen for dessert! then he brought me back to my house and he came in the house and we talked with my parents for a good half hour! He left and I told my mom I like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Emily wasn't able to meet him till she was home from College in May! That picture was actually a picture Molly took and she sent to Emily so she could see what my handsome man looked like!The next day we hung out and after that we hung out every night together and went and did fun and new things on the weekends!!!!!!!!!! I can remeber the first time I went four wheeling with him! We went with his friend Jerry and his daughter paige and son and 2 other friends of his. I had never gone in my life before four wheeling and I got on and he turned it on and I was holding on the rails on the back of the four wheeler and he goes you better put your arms around me and hang on!!!!!!!! I was like oh my what am I getting into! I hope I don't die!!!!! It ended up being so much fun and we went fourwheeling every weekend together after that!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of us the first time I went four wheeling and a year later we went back to the same spot!! We'll have to go back to that spot again this year!!! Might not make it on the same date! Since Michael has to buy a new four wheeler after he sells the car!
He has taken me to many car shows and I love going to them :-D It's so fun seeing all the old cars! Michael is by far the youngest guy at the shows lol.
We have had so much fun getting to know each other better each day and year and now forever when we get married :-D I knew he was the one for me and I was going to be with him forever!!!!!! He thought the same with me! How crazy is that! God had a plan for both of us! I am Michael's only girlfriend he has ever had!!!!! I feel so honor and specail. Sadly I have had 2 boyfriends before him! But by far Michael has been the best and so happy we found each other! I sure wish I had this blog from the beiging I wrote a journal about our first year in a notebook what we did every day and after 1 year I stopped!!!!!!!!! I just do better typing then writting!
Here we are today 2 years later and still in love and happy together!!!!!!!!! 2 months left till we are marriend and become Mr. and Mrs. Lockman!!!!!
Happy 2 years Michael!!!!!!! I love you!
We are going to celebrate our 2 years by going out to dinner after Michael is done working :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment