yahoooo we got our summer schedules for work this morning in our e-mails! I am working 10am-6pm :-D I'm so excited!!! for one when we are married I won't be needing to get up so early and actually sleep in a bit! I'll still be able to see Michael for a few hours in the mornings I guess i won't be sleeping in this summer :-) ah well! I would rather see Michael then sleep in!
For the fall I'll be working 6:30am-9:30am and then go back from 3-6pm I got cut down to 6 hours eerr I was mad in the beginning when we saw the schedules a while ago but I won't let it bug me and get to me we'll be just fine paying the bills! I'm very cautious how I spend my money and always have been! Michael calls me a cheap! haha. On a good note I'm excited too because my sleep schedule won't to too off and I will still need to get up at 5am and leave by 6am when we are married! I was kinda nervous if I had to open at 6am and having to get up at 4:15am I was dreading it! So glad I don't have to do that and just have to get up at 5am what I do now!




No comments:
Post a Comment