Michael started to paint the front of the house again! I was just going to sit in the front yard in the chair and tan in the sun and then a few mins later Michael goes Amy come and help me! I was like okay I will got my brush and don't know why i didn't change in my painting cloths but luckily I didn't get any paint on me I was very careful! I again did the bottom of the boards on the house and Michael did the top of the boards and finished what I couldn't reach! We figure we'd have one more day tomorrow to finish it up! We'll we got it done I was so surprised! I thought we'd have it done by the end of the weekend! Should have known it would be done before the weekend with Michael working lol. I enjoyed painting with him it was fun! We talked and laughed it was fun! He told me I did a great job painting but yet I have to touch up the spots I missed Michael told me tomorrow! :-) Michael is going to start working on the trim on the front of the house! I'm sure we'll have the whole house painted by the end of May or so or even before the end of May! It was sure a nice day to finish up painting! Everyone goes pass our house and drives by slow I bet they just can't believe that we did to it! I'm just happy we got the front painted and finished! The side and the back of the house we'll get to soon!!! Can't wait when we have grass in our front yard! Man it's going to look like a whole knew house!!!!!!!!!

Here is a before picture of the house when it was on MLS
Now here is our house painted and now we just need to put in the grass :-) Looks AMAZING!!!
Michael starting to paint the house this morning
Painting away!
We really have done a lot to our house in the last almost 3 months we have owned it :-) That is crazy to think what we have all done to it in the inside and outside!!!!! :-) Makes us feel good! I told Michael we are here for good!! I don't want to move unless we absolutely have too! Let me say driving to my house everyday this morning and I filled up my car on gas Monday and as of today I'm on half a tank!!! I am not use to filling up my car once a week! Before we bought the house I would fill my car up maybe once a month . I do have to say I do enjoy the drive just time to think and relax for 25 mins and listen to my music on my i-pod :-)
I'm hoping Friday we can relax and enjoy the day and hang out on our 2 years anniversary of dating :-) Can you believe that?????? 2 years on Friday!!! Man!!Time sure has flew by! We are going to go out for dinner Friday night when Michael is done working to Tavern in Blaine and try it out :-) We really should go to Chili's where we went on our first date hehe.
I'm hoping Friday we can relax and enjoy the day and hang out on our 2 years anniversary of dating :-) Can you believe that?????? 2 years on Friday!!! Man!!Time sure has flew by! We are going to go out for dinner Friday night when Michael is done working to Tavern in Blaine and try it out :-) We really should go to Chili's where we went on our first date hehe.





No comments:
Post a Comment