Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 6, 2010

We are done painting!!!!!!!!

I'm happy to say we are officially done painting in the inside of our house!!! Only took 4 weekends to paint it all :-) With speedy Michael painting! Feel so great to have it all painted! I didn't do any painting today! Michael's dad came over and helped Michael. I can't believe they got the last 3 rooms painted in 8 hours! Wow!! I babysat last night which I had so much fun playing with the girls! :-D I slept in this morning till like 10:30 :-) Got ready took a shower and left for the day and went to our house and Michael's dad and him were already painting and had one room done!! Our next painting project will be painting the outside of the house!! When it gets nice out we'll be doing that!

I was helping but I guess I wasn't helping much and Michael made me go get his dad and him subway for lunch! I did what I told to do lol came back and watched them eat lunch. We saw our neighbor outside in her yard so Michael and I went over and met her. She told us her husband had died in January. She told us the story about the guy that lived in our house. The guy that lived in our house died in his house and they thought maybe we went to Florida to see his dad that lives down there since he didn't answer the telephone at his house, So his friend called his dad in Florida and asked if he was there and his dad said nope. So then the friend came over to his house and they had found him dead!! The lady said it was like 2 days until someone had found him... icky!!! How sad!!! Wasn't a great way to start off the new year this year in our new neighborhood! Michael had told the lady that if she needed any help with the yard work or anything he would be more then happy to help her out!!!


I got to the house late this morning and didn't get pictures of them painting! I did get a bathroom picture! Michael painting!

Good bye purple!!! Hello sage green :-)

it's amazing what paint can do to a room!! What a difference!

We love how it turned out!

The sink with all our little new things to go with the bathroom

our bedroom! We need our furniture in it! We are getting a new bedroom set from Michael's parents for our present from them :-) So now we need to go pick it out!

Again our room

Our empty room lol

Tearing off the last piece of wall paper in the spare room! Bye bye butterfly wall paper!!
The new spare room!!!

We love the colors we picked out for the inside of the house!

Feels so weird to not see that ugly butterfly wall paper anymore lol
And we are done painting :-D yay!!! I should probably say Michael is done painting! haha
We went to church tonight at Saint Patricks, After church we came back to the house and cleaned up everything and vacuumed the whole house, washed the kitchen floors, pretty much cleaned it all over again!!!!!!! Now it looks really nice and we are ready for people to come on over and see it! :-) I don't know what we are going to do now that we don't have to paint anymore!!! Michael was going to come up with a list of things we want to do it! His brother in-law is coming out tomorrow and looking at what lighting we want in the house, since he's a electrician and put in lights in the living room we are going to put in cannon lights in there and then put some lights else where. I kinda want to put in speakers in the ceilings and hook up the radio or ipod to it!
I asked Michael tonight after we were done cleaning! So now that it's all done and the rooms are painted can we bring up the T.V. and get Internet? Because in the beiging he told me we aren't getting Internet or bringing up the T.V. till everything is done because i wouldn't get anything done if we had a t.v. up and the Internet working! LOL It's probably true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment