Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Worked all day outside today! Felt so nice to be outside :-)

Today there was no relaxing! We ended up going up to the house! Today since we got everything done in the inside of the house we were outside! I got up there later then Michael and when I got to the house Michael on the roof of the house again! and he was chopping off more branches that he cut off . Can't leave him at the house by himself I guess.
He started to saw down branches on the trees by the Kitchen! He's like a little Monkey
He thought he could saw down a branch from standing on the ground!
Monkey see Monkey do! HAHA had to get up on the ladder!

My love and I
Flowers I brought up to the house for the Kitchen table

My wedding ring! :-)



The Lawn mower that was left at our house! I think it could be worth a lot of money!
Michael said this is what I will be using lol I think not
Michael texting, I'm going to get you!

oh the leaves that were left and didn't get racked up in the fall

Oh our drive way is like a lake now! and our house
I got a spot in the garage yay!
Playing in the snow like kids! haha
Just like kids! playing in the snow! oh brings back the memories! He did throw me in the snow too :-P
Went for a walk and this neighbor that lives by us I swear this isn't all the cars in his driveway!!! there are cars lined up! I hope this isn't what our house/driveway will look like in a few years lol
Michael decided to start a fire and burn all the branches he cut down, it didn't work the first time it went out and he wasn't too happy
so Michael decided to redo it and make it better!
and it worked

Michael's fire
Fire! Michael likes to play with fire and I love to take pictures of the fire haha
Smoke :-)
Our backyard so pretty :-)
The fire got a little big :-)
Branches burning!
Michael putting the last of the branches to be burned
Yay we did it and they are burned!!! It was a fun day today being outside in the nice weather!!! something different then being inside the house painting! Loved being outside all day!!! Michael said to me tonight we can maybe get the Internet up there soon!!! yay!!!!! I'm so happy if we do, then I won't have to go on my little blackberry all the time lol
We won't be back at the house till at least next weekend. Now that we have everything done! :) Michael's sister and brother in-law stopped over this afternoon with their kids, They brought their bikes and rode around in the pull barn! They had a hay day riding their bikes in there! His brother in law came over to see what all need to be done and what lights need to be put up. We are going to be putting in 6 cannon lights in the living room and one in the kitchen above the sink. We have a lot to do good thing he has his brother in law that's an electrician :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment