Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, March 5, 2010

My life gets busier and busier I swear! Never ending! :-D


I can tell spring is around the corner! It is 47 degrees outside right now!!!! It's so nice out! The snow is melting more and more each day! I'm pray we won't be getting anymore snow and spring is really around the corner! :-)


47 degrees :-D the is out and loving the fresh air!

Good bye winter!!!!!!!


Hello Spring!! Please come here fast :-)

What a beautiful day it is today!!!! I love being outside on days like theses. I worked this morning 6am-12pm Kinda felt like 12pm would never be here! It did finally come and it was time for me to go home :-D Michael took today! We got our check out and paid our first house payment this afternoon Felt so good to get that paid. April first will be here before we know it and time to do another house payment and many more years (30 years) till the house is paid off! HAHA We'll see if we'll be in the house still in 30 years. After the bank we went to McDonald's for lunch I had a shamrock milk shake and Michael had fish sandwhich. My mom and Nicole was there too which we didn't know so it was fun and we ate with them. Then we went to Walgreen's and got our passport pictures taken.
Michael's passport picture I call it our mugshot! :-P
close up :-P He my handsome man :-)
My passport picture / mugshot
Close up! HaHa
I guess for your passport picture you can't smile! The first picture she took couldn't use it since I was smiling! It was hard to take a picture with out smiling! I always am smiling! lol Monday we will go to the DMV and get our passports all ready we have to fill out all the papers which I printed out already! So once we get it filled out when get to the DMV it will be faster and quicker to get it. I'm always thinking faster lol
After getting our pictures taken we went and got my car washed! but after driving it after it was washed going threw the puddles it's dirty again! I give up! We went to get Michael fitted for his tux for our wedding! He is so tiny and small he has to get a kids tux the biggest size in the kids lol isn't that funny!!! I still wear some kids girls sizes :-) We are meant for each other lol The smallest size in the men's he tried on was just a little too big and so the next size down was a boys size in the biggest sized they came in lol. He said that's it I'm bulking up!! I laughed!!!
After there we went to William Sherwin and got our paint for the last of the 3 rooms we need to paint!!! :-D His brother paints and so we got a discount on our paint. It would have been $200 for the 3 gallons of paint we got but with the discount we got it for 65 dollars! It's the best kind of paint you can get it! Which we have gotten with all the rooms we have painted in! It will be so nice when we are done painting!!!!!!
Then we came back to my house and sat and relaxed and Michael left and here I am blogging away!!! I am babysitting tonight at 6:30pm I am excited to see the girls! I can't wait!! Tomorrow we will be painting away tomorrow and hopefully be done painting!!!!!!!:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment