Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, March 5, 2010

Show us your life?- Show us what your typical day is like?

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
So my typical:
4:45 am- My alarm clock goes off on the days of M-F for work
5:00am - Go up to the Kitchen and meet my dad as he is getting ready for work and eat breakfast together and watch the channel 5 news at 5am lol
5:15am- Go back downstairs to take a shower
5:25am Go in my room and get ready for the day blow dry my hair put make up on and what not
5:50am- Get in my car and drive a block from my house to work and open the school up
6:00am- Go to our Kid's club and have prep/break till 7am and go on the computer
7:00am- Go to the lunch room where the kids are and play games, color, or do an art project, go to computers, or go to the gym. Depending on what day it is
8:00am- Take kids outside to get fresh air! YAY
8:30am- Get the kids back inside to the lunch room and have them get ready for breakfast
9:05am -The kids go to school and I clean up a bit
9:20am- Go home and most days since Michael is on nights right now we will go up to the house and work on it more!
12:30pm- Leave our house and come back to my house and relax before I go back to work part 2 for the day
2:30pm- Go back to work and I have 9 Kindergartners I have to teach/play with for K-time for kids club. They have choice time and quiet room and then I read a story to them
3:30pm- get the kids ready to go home or go to the afternoon part of Kids club
3:40pm -Kids get out of school and the afternoon kids club starts up they have a snack and juice and do homework or read a book
4:00pm - Everyone goes outside YAY!
5:15pm -come inside and go to the lunch room with the kids and they can either go to gym, computers, or play games or an art project.
6:00pm- Go home! After a long day!
6:30pm- Eat dinner with my family
7:00pm- go down to my room and write up my blog and go on facebook or what not while watching t.v.
8:30pm- get ready to go to bed and go up and see my mom and talk or what not
9:00pm- Call Michael and say good night! See you in the morning when I'm done working :-)
9:15pm -Amy is sound a sleep!!!! and it starts all over the next day!
Pretty busy crazy early days for me!!!!! I am use to it now when i first start working it was so hard getting use to these hours! I sure do miss Michael at night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment