My mom with our flowers we bought, The girls will have pink and beige Gerber daisies in their bouquets and then us a beige ribbon to wrap them together. My Bouquet will be all pink :-) Surprise surprise :-D We were first going to just make the bouquet that I am going to throw at the wedding when we do the bouquet toss, that's how it all started and then that lead to hey we could make all the bouquets for the price of just mine at the flower shop.
There they all are bunch together!
Laying out on the table at my parents house!
I got red and beige Gerber daisies for us at our new home for in our kitchen! Those are my favorite flowers ever! Besides the flowers Michael buys me ;-)
So straight from the flower shop this morning I went to go taste test chicken noodle soup 6 different brands of it for 70 mins and got paid $40. Hey I couldn't say no to doing that! Even though by the 6th bowl of the chicken noodle soup I was sick of it and couldn't really tell the difference in them lol. It was a good lunch :-) From there I got home at 1:30pm and had a couple mins to relax before I went back to work. Then went back to work. The kids had this book fair going on at their school! I always go check and see what's books are out there I got 2 really good cook books! I am going to be need all the cookbooks I need once we get married! I only know how to cook a frozen pizza, grill cheese, mac and cheese in a box, and a few other things lol I figure I better try to learn how to cook something other then all that and something new! Michael may be impressed by my cooking skills! I'm excited to see what I can make for our dinners when we are married! :-)
This whole thing with Michael being on nights isn't going as good as I thought it was going to be!! I miss him!!!!!!!!!!! It's not even funner! I feel like we are doing some long distance relationship thingy! No fun!!!!! I seriously haven't seen him since Tuesday morning at 12:30pm :-( :-( Good thing for text messaging! We text 27/4 well not 24/7 but from the time we are up in the morning till the time we go to bed or I do lol. Probably talk on the for 1hr a day with the total of the calls here and there. No fun!!!! I want our relationship back where we can be together at night and enjoy our nights together and not alone!!!!!! Molly goes tonight while we are eating dinner What are you going to do when you are married at night when Michael's working. I told her I'll just come here(as in the house I'm living at now) and eat dinner and stay till about 8:30pm and go home and by that time Michael will be home from work soon! Molly goes you can't do that Amy you have to have mom and dad miss you!!!!!!!!! I laughed!!!! Who knows what I'll end up doing! I'm dreading the summer with not seeing him with my straight shift hours. EERRR :-( NO FUN!!! Let me say I enjoy every min I am with him when we see each other now! I'm going to miss our walks at night together in the summer! I just hope he will be able to get back on his day hours at work!! As of right now it doesn't look like it will happen :-(
Probably won't be back to blogging till Monday at the latest! Tomorrow I am working 6am-12pm I have 2 hrs of flex time at work so I get to leave 2 hours early yay! Michael took the night off and we are going to go pay our house payment eekk our first payment and many more to come! then go get our paint for our rooms we are painting Then I am babysitting the 3 of the cutest girls at 6:30pm till ? LOL It will be fun! I'm excited to see the girls. :-) We'll have a fun night playing :-) Sunday we will be a painting the day away!!!!!!! Then Monday comes and before I know it will be my birthday :-) The 19th will be here around the corner! I can't wait to see Emily Ann!!!!!!! She's coming home on my birthday! What a great birthday present from my sister :-) Molly wants to take me out for my birthday next week since she will be gone for my b-day she said maybe go to the melting pot?? I have never been there before but heard it's really good!!! Just might have to take her up on that for dinner :-) I'm excited!!! March is flying by fast I can't hardly believe it!! July will be here in a blink of an eye! well maybe not that fast but I can only wish :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment