Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Really close to booking our honeymoon :-D

Yahooo...... We almost have one thing checked off our list to do before our wedding!!! A parent that has their kids in our daycare program at school is a travel agent, She gave me the itinerary for our honeymoon for going to Playa De Carmen on Tuesday July 20th leaving MN at 5:20am yes 5:20am! Eeek which probably means we will have to be there by 2am since we are flying international. We have a layover in Atlanta Ga not too excited about that one. We get to Atlanta at 9am and then we leave Atlanta at 9:40 which gives us 40 mins to get to the gate! I hope we don't miss the flight lol.

Then we finally get to playa De Carmen at 11:31am and that's where it all starts!!!!!! We are going to have so much fun at the resort we are both really really excited!
Then we leave Tuesday July 27th at 2:20pm get to Detroit MI at 7:20pm leave Detroit at 9:55pm and get to MN at 10:52pm :-)

We decided to leave on a Tuesday instead of a Monday for one it's cheaper and 2 we can get ready and go Monday and cash in our money we get from our guest at our wedding we get. Probably won't sleep starting Friday night July 16th till Tuesday when we get on the plan! It will be a sleepless weekend :-) Lots of fun that weekend!

Just a bummer I have to use pretty much all my days up we get to take off for the year! At my job our new year starts up in July-July....... Which means after the wedding and honeymoon I'll be having 3 days left to take off for the remaining the time till July 1st 2011. Not too thrilled about that one. I will be putting down our deposite sometime next week :-D for our honeymoon and then be paying the rest in May we owe!! I'm so glad I have the money for our honeymoon and we have it already paid off :-) I told Michael i'll pay our honeymoon and passports. Which that didn't get done this week either! I am hoping to do it Tuesday in the morning we'll get get them ready! :-D Getting so excited!!!! I can't believe our wedding day is finally come here! It's coming here faster then I can finsh getting everything all ready! :-)


Friday the kids don't have school which we still are open :-( I am only working 6am-noon :-D Which means I don't have to go on the field trip they are going on!!! Michael took the night off at work only I was kidding I would have rather have him taken on my birthday the 19th instead of this Friday ah well though. We are going to go get the paint after i'm done working and start painting our bedroom, the spare bedroom, and the bathroom! Then we are offically done painting in the house! :-D We are going to paint the outside of our house once it gets nice out! Michael just keeps on going with this house! I love it!

Well I never did get a chance to go look at flowers today! Tomorrow morning I have an appointment to go to a florist and look at flowers for our wedding! Then after that I am going to go Taste test chicken noodle soup and get paid 40 bucks for 70 mins for doing it. :-)

On March 13th I'm babysitting for a girl that goes to my work and her brother who's 3years old from 12:30-5pm I had this bright idea to take them to eagle's nest and play with them there and Molly can bring her little friend Nicole with too! I had asked her mom tonight when she picked up Megan and she said that would be so much fun for the kids! She has a pass for the kids so it works out perfect! I can't wait! :-) It will be a break from being at our house and working around it lol I'm sure Michael will still be at the house working while I'm making the money in cash taking the kids to Eagle's nest to play! I'm sure Molly and I will be going on the tubes with the kids lol... Bring back the memories when we went there when we were younger haha

No comments:

Post a Comment