Look at the pretty sun rising this morning at 6:45am
I had to go to another elm. school this morning since I am a floater in the mornings and go where I am needed to go if someone calls in sick! Which is nice just a new setting and new kids, plus I get to see different kids when I'm not at my school. It's fun I enjoy being a floater :-)
This morning I was bored and took a picture of me in the car before I went to work! My new glasses I am wearing! I wear the in the mornings and then at night when I drive. I can't believe how long my hair is!!!!!!! It probably hasn't been this long in 4 years! I chopped it off last over my shoulders. Pretty short! I'm growing it out of our wedding! Even though I don't know how I am having it, I kinda have an idea lots of curls I think and maybe keeping it down. I think Emily will do my hair since I won't be able to go to a salon and get it done on our wedding since we will be starting pictures at 10am at church! I'll be getting up early I'm sure.

So Michael's friend gave us their washing machine and dryer last night because his friend let his house go to the bank and they had to be out of their house today at 12am and the house they bought came with appliances. It's a nice set and will work for now for a couple years :-)

The washing machine, Michael didn't put them in where they are suppose to be. He kinda just brought them in last night and left them there! Which is fine. I can't wait to have my own laundry room :-) I enjoy doing laundry :-) I'm thinking about painting the walls in the room a pink color... but not a 100% sure yet. lol Michael said sure when I asked him lol :-)

Here is our dryer lol nothing to fancy just simple which is fine by me :-)

This is our drive way by the garage! An ice rink can you say? It's pretty bad the gutters are bad I guess and are dripping water from all the snow melting from the roof, which got in the garage on the bottom and now there is ice in the garage! What a mess I'm so glad Michael is Mr. Fix it! :-) Michael got all the snow he could get off yesterday. He is going to have to fix the gutters and put new ones up in the spring!

Yes that is my little monkey that is daring as can be!!! I was inside the house we went up this morning and we got all our paint swats we have a ton and picked out 3 colors one for our room which will be a goldish color, the spare room a brownish color and the bathroom a sage green. So we will be getting the paint one of these days before Friday and start painting away! anyways I was coming out of the house getting ready to leave and he goes ah Amy your not leaving you need to stay by the ladder when I come down......... I was like ah okay!!! He was on the roof!!!!! That little monkey!!!!!!!! He has no fears I don't think. He brought the bucket of salt and start pouring it on the roof so the ice would melt!

Then he goes on the upper part of the house! I'm yelling Michael get done right now! I felt like his mother lol! of course he didn't listen to me! He decided he needs to clean the gutters out which was filled and clog with leafs from fall or even the year before that fall since no one lived in the house or did anything to the house for 2 years. So he was cleaning that out! As I am standing on the drive way freaking out and he tells me don't worry I'm fine! I said what if you slip on ice! he goes well then it's all over! He didn't thank goodness :-)

Oh Micheal!!!!!! sits at the end and hangs his leg off of the roof!!!!!! I wish I never saw this! LOL We'll I'm glad I caught him up there while I was there and not while I wasn't at the house! I had to get pictures of this!

Michael sitting on the edge of the roof looking at his hands from pulling out leafs in the gutters that were muddy too. So his hand was icky!
The gutters on our house are not right! now since the snow is melting and water is now coming down the side of our house against the wood....... We knew about this when we bought the house and knew he was going to have to most likely redo all the gutters! So we put a 5 gallon bucket there for now which I'm sure is now over flowing and spilling over lol but it was something to catch the water for a couple mins. It's bad!!!!!It's already been a month since we bought our house!! I can't believe it!!! We have done a ton in a month of owning our house! We'll I should mostly Michael! LOL I tell the girls at my work and they can't believe how Michael is working on our house! They want to hire him for their house! LOL
Tomorrow we are going to go look at flowers for our wedding! I know we are having Gerber daisies as our flowers! and Bright colors! :-) I'm excited but not exciting for paying for them :-/ it's a ton of money and sadly they live for long too that's the saddest part! I will do everything to keep my flowers alive :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment