Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 26, 2010

So ready for the weekend :-)

Wow i can't believe this is my 99th post! I guess I blog a lot! I kinda enjoy doing it! I will look back next year when we are all settled in our home and happily married and go back and read what all we have done to our wonderful house! Laugh at all the hard times we have had! Everyone has those hard times with each other!

This morning wasn't a good morning I was freaking out because I know we will be getting our first house payment this week which is due March 1st but we have till the 15th. trying to figure out how much we will be each paying and what trying to figure out if I have enough money for it! My first pay period of the month sucks! I have my car payment, car insurance to pay off now plus a house payment! Bye bye paycheck!!! For now Michael and I will be splitting the house payment where we each pay half till we are married and we join our money together! I was texting Michael all morning while I was at work (oops) trying to stay calm how this will all work! I'm not use to all this and not having any money left over from my pay check! Michael goes Amy welcome to the real world! Everyone goes threw it! I said I know but I didn't know it was going to be this hard and stressful for me! The littlest things are sometimes the biggest things for me! I worried about my money and keep track of it really good to a T! I always make sure I have enough money in my account. All I know is I'm glad I have a ton of cloths because from the looks of it I won't be buying and more new cloths for a really long time!!! LOL I probably have enough cloths to wear in a year with out wearing it over again! I have like 25 pairs of jeans( no lie)! I don't know why! I just kept buying and buying when I had the money when I was in High school LOL any who, I got done at work at 9:30am Michael came over at 10:30am he watched me balance out my check book, and was very patience with me. I was getting all frustrated and figured it out and got up to walk to the bathroom and put my wallet on the counter by the toilet and the toilet seat was open and must have knock it with my hand doing something and there it went in the toilet! I screamed Michael came in and he said what happen and I told him look where my wallet is? He goes get a towel and get it I didn't listen and put my hand in the toilet and grabbed it! Ick! so glad it was clean and something forgot to flush it. Everything in my wallet was soaking wet! My sweet Michael took all my recipes out and laid them out to let them dry . He was so nice!
All my receipts on my floor drying out!
I was so stressed out! I just started crying! After I cried I felt better! LOL Plus not seeing Michael at night has not been fun! I miss him so much! He grabbed me and hugged me! Made me feel better! We talked and I felt better! Michael said it's going to be hard the first couple months with buying a house! I believe him now! We can do it!!!

Michael is going to sell his car pretty quick! He found a guy on Craig's list that will buy his car plus do a trade Michael wants to buy a convertible Trans Am that's is plan so we can have it for our ride :-) So we'll see what he does he has his options open he might take it to an Auction in May in Ohio or put it on E-bay. We'll see what he does. :-) I have faith in him and trust what ever decision he makes will be great!
Michael surprised me tonight and came over earlier then he said he was going to come over! He first told me he was going up to the house tonight after working and I texted him and said lets just hang out tonight for once and do nothing ! We'll our doing nothing ended up going to Kohl's to send Michael's wedding ring out to get it sized and then we decided while we are here lets register! So we did :-) It was fun!!! I love Kohl's and this was my turn to have the scanner! LOL Michael had the scanner at Target! I think we did a good job we'll see what we all get! :-)
Register at Kohl's :-)
Typing all our information in
there has to be a picture taken while doing this! :-)

Michael took over lol
My turn with the scanner :-) Scanning all our kitchen stuff we want! Had to go on my tip toes to Scan this lol I'm too short!
Loving this!

Scanning our bathroom set :-)

Tomorrow we will be painting the living room and entryway! We went and got our paint for that this morning! I can't wait to see what it's going to look like! We are going to paint the living room a tan/light brown color and then the entry way a light gold color so it will sorta blend together!
I hope it turns out nice! We think it will look nice with our sectional sage green couch we bought! My parents are coming over to see the house! My mom is going to help tear down the last of the wall paper in the last room the bathroom! yay! then we are done! I love the feeling after the last painting on the wall and it's over and you can see the great job we did :-) Then we are down to 3 rooms to paint left!hopefully next weekend we'll get them done and then we'll be done painting the inside of our house :-) We are moving along pretty fast with getting the house ready! :-) I love Michael! He is a hard working guy! :-D I'm so excited! We are getting so close to July 17th! :-D I have been waiting for this day and can't wait till it comes! I'm looking forward to my bridal showers! I know Michael's sister and sister in-law are giving me one with his side of the family May 23rd :-) I'm excited for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment