Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bummed out!!!!1

I'm so bummed out! Michael told me this morning when he was over, that he will be on nights at work for a while which meaning a long time! :-( ( his hours are 2pm- 9:30pm )Great way to start out our marriage only seeing each other on the weekends :-( Since I'll be having a straight shift at work during the summer! I'm dreading at least right now i have a split shift and we are able to see each other for at least 3-4 hours before I go back to work and Michael goes to work. Just stinks big time! We are both really looking forward to our honeymoon after seeing my parents pictures from their vacation! we'll be going where they stayed at the Royal in Playa de Carmen! :-) Google it and you'll see the resort it's super nice!!!!!:-D At least we'll be able to see each other 24/7 for a week while we are on vacation!

I hope it gets better fast before it get worse. I have a feeling it won't be getting better anytime soon. I just keep saying at least he has a job still and making 2 dollars more an hour right now on nights. Also he was able to be getting done at work on Friday nights at 6pm yesterday they told the guys they have to work till 9:30pm!! errrrrrrrr Does his boss know what this is doing to our relationship and then our marriage not being able to see each other! Wait they probably don't care! I miss the nights when we could be together at night and go for walks and talk and cuddle. This would be perfect if we had kids and I wouldn't have to quite my job and daycare with our hours at work lol. But we don't have kids right now.

Michael wore me out last weekend I'm still trying to recovery from our busy weekend! I have been taking a nap everyday during my break! I usually sleep for 2 hours LOL. I didn't see him yesterday since I had chiropractor appointment, and then this morning the kids had a 2 hour late start and I had to work till 11:30am so we got to see each other for an hour this morning after I was done working. I have been going to bed early like 8:30 this week at night too lol I hope it's not a busy weekend ahead of us this weekend which I'm sure it will be with Michael working he never stops :-) I love it!!!! If it was me we'd probably wouldn't have half the stuff done what we do now lol I like to take my time and think about it for a couple days! Michael no time for thinking we do it now and get it done! LOL

We are debting if we will be going up to the house tomorrow night at 9:30pm which we wouldn't get there till 10pm we'll probably skip going up and go up tomorrow in the morning and get ready to start painting the living room on Saturday! My parents are coming up to our house and see all what we have done since they have been gone for a week! They will be proud of us! They have seen the pictures on Facebook I posted and on here. So they got a preview of it! I'm so excited to paint and see what it all looks when it's done! we are painting the living room a tan/light brown color. I don't know who's more excited to get it done Michael or me?


Last night I had this craving for a cookie dough blizzard at Dairy Queen, They just opened up by our house they close for the winter and open up for the spring threw fall. So I haven't had one since fall when they closed. If you know me by now I LOVE ice cream! I can eat it at anytime of the day :-D I have my whole life since I was young, when my mom was pregnant with me she always craved ice cream. I'm sure when I am pregnant I'll crave more then just ice cream! we might need to buy gallons of ice cream lol I really haven't eaten a ton of ice cream lately, Last night i tell you I had the biggest craving for a cookie dough blizzard! I told my mom and she I told her I'm going to Dairy Queen and she wanted a blizzard too and so did my dad so she gave me some money and I went on my way to get our blizzards!!!!!!! It was so great! Michael always teases me with ice cream. He knows I love it so much! We probably went to dq at least 3 times a week in the summer! I have teased him that we'll have a dairy queen ice cream wedding cake at our wedding!
Poor Michael has caught they nasty cold! He's sick with a cold! He sounds worse then he feels. It a mixture of his hours at work and us being busy at our house! He HATES the hours at his work I hear them out of his cute mouth every morning! I feel so bad when he tells me he hate his hours at work and he misses seeing/being with me at night! I get a text from him at night saying that! It hurts me when he tells me I hate my hours at work and I hate not being able to see you at night! I tell him I do too! Right now there is nothing we can do but pray and hope things will get better! The worse part is watching/ hearing him being sick with a cold and I can't even take care of him at night! He's one tough man and a very hard working man! I just hope I don't get sick with the nasty cold he has and the kids have at work! Not so much the cold the kids have it's more so the stomach flu where they are out for a week. That's been going around and so far so good I haven't caught it! Praying I don't get either one of them :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment