Last I baked some banana bread, but I think I took it out too soon the middle of the bread had sucken in and it was all smooshy. So needless to say I threw out the smooshy part of the bread. I ate some for breakfast this morning. Molly had baked some cookies last night and left me only 2 and hide the rest lol. She left me a cute note too. I am so proud of Molly she was really good while my parents were gone! Made the week/my life easier. She wasn't out late either :-D
I did manage to wake up on time this morning for work! Thank goodness :-) I hope it doesn't happen when we are married and I live 20 mins away! It's snowing as I am sitting at work on my prep suppose to be doing some work but it's too early and I don't feel like doing anything so I decided to blog! We don't need anymore snow!! I'm ready for summer that's for sure!! More like our wedding!!! I am so excited for our wedding :-) it will be the best day of my life marrying my one and only prince charming :-) I can't wait to walk down the aisle wearing my dress and Michael seeing me in it:-) That will be the best part along with becoming one together :-)
Michael asked me if we wanted to take his parent's dog yesterday afternoon. They don't want it i guess it's too hyper. it's a yorkie poo and really cute! She's like 4 months old. Funny thing was we just talked about waiting on getting a dog till fall or so when we are all settled in. I guess we can't say no to a free dog! It will be nice if we actually get to have her! I haven't talked to his mom yet to make sure she was for real. Michael I guess will be moving in the house sooner then he thought if we get her, her name is Lilly. He wouldn't move in the house till we are done painting all the rooms :-)
My parents are coming home tonight :-) I'm so excited to see them both! I missed them that's for sure! I pretty much lived on frozen pizza the whole week they were gone. Somehow i did manage to lose 4 pounds :-) I can't wait to see their pictures of the resort they stayed at, Michael and I are most likely going there for our honeymoon :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment