Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 28, 2010

wow! my 100th post! Busy weekend at our house! lots of painting this weekend :-)

We had another busy weekend at our house. We painted the living room a tan color then the entry way a gold color. It was fun looks really nice now! It actually feels like our home now! You wouldn't have guess how it looked before we did everything unless you saw the picture before. Michael is a hard working guy! Never wants to stop working! He has a nasty cold too. Still kept working I tried to have him take a break but nope! I hope he doesn't get pneumonia! It kinda sounds like it in his chest when he coughs! I sounded like it when I had it! I hope he'll go into the doctor tomorrow or Tuesday and get some meds. So he can get better!

My parents came over today and yesterday for a few hours and helped . My mom took down the wall paper in the bathroom upstairs it was so nice of to help now it's done and we don't have to take it down! it's ready to be painted. After painting all day yesterday we went to church like a block from our new house and tried it out, my parents went with us. It was different! It's catholic so now we have a church to go to if we can't make to our church. It's close by too! which is nice! I won't be leaving my church!

After church my parents went home Michael and I came back to our house and cleaned up a bit more. I washed all the windows. Man what a difference it is we can actually see out our windows now! We even managed to bring up the couch that we put down stairs while we painted. Man I don't know how we did it! Michael couldn't wait for his friend to help him so we he had this bright idea that the two of us could bring it up. Man it was heavy that's for sure. Lots of Come on Amy you can do it! give all your muscles you have. going up 2 flights of stairs and I am not strong for one thing.

Michael's mom, sister and sister in-law stopped over last night to see everything! They thought it was so nice and loved it! I'm so glad they stopped over to see our house with the walls painted.
I am not use to filling up my car now every week! From driving back and forth to our house it sure drinks up the gas fast lol when I use to fill my car up every 2-3 weeks when I live 1 block away from my work! Ah well!


it's excatly 21.1 miles from my house to our new house!



The weather was so nice out! It was like a heat wave 40 degrees.

Michael putting the paint on the wall

Me painting, I got fired from painting from my boss AKA Michael I guess I wasn't painting the right way and he had to repaint what i did. LOL my bad! so he told me I was fire :-) fine by me!
My dad watching us and Michael starating to roll the paint
Looking nice!!!



Michael taking off the basketball hoop that was on the back of the house!

There was bee nest behind it! icky
Michael cleaning it up

My mom and dad working in the bathroom they did a great job!
My mom taking down the wall paper in the bathroom!
She finished it! yay! Love the bright purple! We will be painting it soon to a sage green

Before Michael started to paint this wall gold
all the paint ready
Getting ready to roll it on the wall

Look at him go!

He can even do 2 things at once! Paint and talk on the phone lol
Since I got fired from painting I sat and watched him :-)
Trying to learn from him to paint lol

Painting the last part of the wall :-)

all done! part of the living room
WE love the colors we picked out! it looks really nice! The entry will be the same color as that one wall that's gold
The couch Michael and I brought up last night! it's in 3 sections. I don't know how we did it but it's up :-)
My mom bought us some plates and cups at target for 2 bucks! I might go back and get 4 more. they are plastic but nice looking!
Our kitchen table brought over today!
YES! we don't have to stand and eat pizza now! We can finally seat at the table and enjoy the pizza lol
So happy we can eat our pizza at our new table! :-)
:-)
I did manage to take a little nap on our couch! I didn't know my mom took this picture till I was looking at my pictures lol Michael has woren me out again this weekend! I am still trying to recover from last weekend and now this weekend lol
Getting my ZZZ's in! Not for long because Michael woke me up! to gttell me to get back to work! Nap time is over!
Michael decided he need to go on the roo of the house and shovel the snow off! My dad watching him and making sure surehe won't fall! lol
He's in his glory!

I thought this picture was kinda cool! haha
Michael took a saw and trimmed the branches on the trees in our front yard! Which looks nice now!
I'm so tired right now!! I don't know how I am still up! I'm heading to bed really soon! Since I gotta get up at 4:45am! That will be here before I know it! I'll be a zombie I'm sure tomorrow! Good thing I can try to take a nap when I get home from work! Which I'm probably sure i will fall asleep as tired as I am! I hope Michael isn't going to be get worse! I think he really over did it to himself with having a bad bad cold! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment