Tonight Michelle and I went up to my house and stripped down the wall paper in my house! Michael went over to his friend's house to put his engine in his car! it's getting closer to be done yay!!!

The Engine just got done painted at his friends house! Looking nice!!!

The engine in his car!!! I asked him if he started the car and he said nope! He doesn't want to know if works or not right now! HAHA he's too nervous I think

His wonderful amazing car!!! He did an Awesome job on that baby!!!!
I really didn't want to go up to the house by myself tonight So I asked my friend Michelle to see if she wanted to come and help! It was fun! Let just say I scrapped 2 walls to the sheet rock on mistake! Michael tells me little instructions on how to do this! I have never done this before! I called him and he told me what to do kinda. I got the sprayer with the water solution and sprayed the wall down and started taking the wall paper off with the little roller thingy it was working but I was starting to see wood in the wall... I was like Uh-oh Michelle! I am doing this wrong!!!!!!!!! I started freaking out! I guess I was pressing to hard and got too much into it and start to take a chunk of the sheet rock off!!!!!!! oopps!!! What's a blonde to know!!!! Tell me detailed instructions not little!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh Hope Michael can fix it!!! I called him and told him!!!
I felt like a bug guy that came into my work and started spraying the corners in the walls for spiders lol
Using the roller to get the wall paper off ! As you can see I did it too hard and got to the sheet rock!
Smiling and hoping everything will be fine when Michael comes and sees it!!!

To end the night I cut my side of my finger a little too!! not a good night stripping down the wall paper!!!!!! We have lots to still go........ Hopefully Sunday Valentines day we'll be stripping the walls and we can be done by night and start painting next week somet time :-) I might just be the picker upper and let Michael do the work! Since I cause 2 problems already! lol

On a happier note! At work we have parent surveys and we got one back today! and a parent wrote they Love Rebecca (a lady I work with ) and I Made me smile big and felt good seeing that on the survey!!!!! :-D
This is a late night for me!!! 4:45am will be here before I know it!! Wish I could just sleep in!!!!! booooo whoooo......... I guess I'll be taking a nap on my break :-D





No comments:
Post a Comment