Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowy Monday

We got even more snow today! It started yesterday at noon to be excat! We were at our house and my parents were over and my mom looked at her watch and said wow the weather man was right on when we are suppose to be getting snow!

It looked like a snow blizzard with the snow blowing! I was lucky I didn't have to go outside this morning with the kids! I played skipo all morning with a few girls! I was sitting playing the game and I just started feeling icky I wasn't feeling good yesterday either just my body ached all over and had a pounding a head ache. So glad that went away! I sitting at the table playing a game with the girls and I got the chills and just wasn't feeling the greatest! I came home and went back to bed for 2 hours and I am feeling a little better! I think I'm just run down from this weekend and I am not used to doing all this stuff in one day and getting little hours of sleep! If you know me I need like 10+ hours of sleep in a night or I get run down like this and get sick! I have always needed more sleep then my sisters or friends. Michael still teases me. I'm just praying I feel this way because I am run down and not getting sick! There have been 3 or more kids out last week for a week with pneumonia and the flu! I do not want that again!

I talked to Emily last night and she told me bad news last night that I didn't want to hear! She isn't coming home for her spring break :-( her spring break falls over my b-day! Molly is going to Florida on her spring break which falls over my b-day also. which means None of my sisters will be here to celebrate my birthday! Oh well I took my birthday off from work so I can just relax and hang out! I won't worry too much we'll just celebrate when they come home!

I sure wish I was going somewhere warm like my parents in a week! They are going to Mexico for a week with out us! Lucky them! I keep telling myself Michael and I'll will be able to go to Mexico in July for our Honeymoon! We are excited for! People think we are crazy for going to Mexico right away and not waiting till winter for our honeymoon, we figure why wait till winter! It will be busy and crowed when you go in July there will be no one there but honey mooners! I think we'll have fun going in July.

I wish I could say I can't wait for the weekend! Sadly I can wait for this weekend. Michael and I have to go to a Marriage prep class at St. Thomas Friday night from 7pm-9pm then we go back all day Saturday from 9am-7pm! ICK! Saturday that includes lunch/dinner and mass I'm assuming at 6pm Then Valentines Day hang out at our house and finish cleaning and taking down the ugly wall paper in our house and then hopefully start painting next week. WE had to be at a marriage prep retreat last year over Valentines day too! I can't wait for next year's Valentines when we won't be having to go to retreats and we'll be married and living in our house :-) This is the last retreat thingy we have to go to before we get married at our church!

The UPS guy came and dropped a box off at our house for me! I couldn't figure out what in the world it would be because I haven't order anything! I opened the box and found our t-shirts from E-harmony!

I can't wait for us to put them on and of course get a picture in them :-) this is the back of the shirt and the front says e-harmony in the right of the shirt in little font!


No comments:

Post a Comment