Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Could the week get any worse?????? Seriously?

I wonder if this week could get any worse??????? This has not been a very good week for me! I just got a text from Michael saying he has to go to 2nd shift at work:( which means he will be working starting Monday 2pm-10pm. What a bummer. Good thing I still have my split shift after all. I don't go back to work till 2:30pm so we can see each other from 9:30-1:30ish and work at the house if we want too. Just so glad he still has a job and didn't get laid off. I am sure he is just furious and wants to be done working there! He knows he can't be done there. What is this world coming to??

Thank goodness we signed up for the marriage class prep classes this weekend and didn't waited! I think God knew something was going to happen and made us do the class this weekend instead of the weekend in March which we wanted to do. What a mess though. So glad I will be able to see him on my break. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to see him and I was working a straight shift. We'll get threw this and make it work. I have faith in us! I hope next week will be 100% better then this week!

Tonight I'm staying at work till 7pm it's kindergarten registration for the incoming kindergartners in Sept. I am going to watch a Kindergarten teacher daughter while both her and her husband go to it at our school with their daughter that will be starting Kindergarten. I have a feeling she will be in her mom's class which will be neat and something cool to remember when she graduates. My sisters and I helped in her class when we were in High school as a T.A. for child development. Which is kinda neat because she said she has never had a sibling of 3 T.A. in her class while we were in High school. So I will be watching their youngest one and bring her to her mom's room and play with her for an hour till 7pm. it will be fun :-)

Tomorrow we have the class at St. Thomas college from7pm-9pm and then Saturday 9am-7pm ahhhh Hope it will go by fast for us! :-)

I have Monday off thank goodness for a 3-day weekend!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment