After our fun exciting day at our class we went up to our house and the plan was going to start taking down more wall paper, that didn't happen at all! Michael's friend stopped by to see our house and he stayed for a while. Then it was getting late and we decided to head out for the night since we both had very long weekend with barely any sleep this week! I'm so glad the week is almost over and starting a new fresh week It was a very bad week for both Michael and I with work related issues and just stressed out! I don't know if I have ever been so stressed out in a week like this week!
Tomorrow will be our 2nd Valentines being together :-) last year we went to a marriage prep class at my church and it happen to fall on Valentines. It was good just because I got to be with the love of my life on Valentines :-) This year will be even better! We'll be at our house celebrating our Fist ever Valentines at our house with out any appliances though! That is kinda funny! I kinda have to giggle. It won't be any fancy dinner tomorrow for Valentines. Most likely frozen pizza :-) Like we had tonight! Michael's friend gave Michael this pizza oven where you can make bake pizza in. Since we don't have an oven/fridge/ food in our house! We only have Pepsi and Mt. dew in our house how silly is that! It will be nice once we get our appliances in our house.
The plan tomorrow is to be up at our house and taking down all the wall paper so next weekend Michael and his brother can spray all the ceilings in the house and then we can start to paint :-) I can't wait till the walls are painted!
This morning at 7am when I got up and looked out the window and frost was on the trees it looked so pretty for 10mins and then i just wished summer was here!!!!!!

Here is our new couch we bought from Michael's friend and they brought it over Thurs night. We finally have a somewhere to sit other then the floor! It's a really nice couch! it's a sage green color. The brown walls will look nice with the couch. Don't mind the ugly lime green color on the wall. That was behind the wall paper we took off!!!! The guy that lived there had some funky bright colors in his rooms that's for sure!!!! haha
Michael putting the pizza in the pizza oven for dinner! Nothing better then frozen pizza :-) We need our appliances I see how people can't live with out them ! I guess we are for the time being lol 
mmmm the pizza cooking :-) we were starving!
The pizza is done and we can have our romantic dinner together! :-) At least this time we don't have to sit on the kitchen floor our living room floor :-)
Since we don't have our Kitchen table and chairs which are in my parents shed we will be getting that out soon after the kitchen is painted. For now we will have our romantic dinner on our couch! :-) Our first dinner together at our house

mmmm the pizza cooking :-) we were starving!





No comments:
Post a Comment