Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The weekends go by way to fast!

I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I look forward to the weekends every week! and the the weekends come and before I know it it's going on Sunday and then off to bed on Sunday and setting my alarm for 4:45am! Next fall I'll be getting at up 4:15am leaving at 5am for work to be there at 5:45am! I am dreading it! I hope I will get a straight shift and not have a split! I doubt it! Just gotta suffer threw it.

I know the weekends will be even busier after January 28th when we close on our house! I took that day for 1 it's Emily 21st birthday and thought I could have fun with her on her 21st first birthday and for 2 we close on our house! I also took off the January 29th I am going to go over and clean that house down! wipe everything with bleach and what not and get all the nasty germs out of there! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Last night I went to the Timberwolves game with my parents and my friend Michelle from work. It was fun! We were in the lower section. It was a crowed and lots of people at the game. Timberwolves won which was fun it was a close game. I haven't been to a timberwolves game since KG left our team, it was different without him. I don't even know half the players now on the team well their names! I couldn't tell you who played on the timberwolves team. LOL
Tonight we went over to Michael's friends house from his work to see the couch! We are defiantly going to buy the couch! It's so nice! It will be look great in our living room. On our way over we stopped by our house! I just can't wait till we can go over and start moving some of our stuff over there! I had to get a picture of the house with for sale sign in the yard! I can't wait to see the SOLD sign up on the sign! It was dark so it's not the best picture I will have to go over there again in the daytime and get a picture of the house with the sign.
Our cute house waiting for us to close on January 28th!
our for sale sign in the front yard :-) Soon it will be saying SOLD!
Tomorrow after church we are going over to Melissa's house and meeting with her husband who is a mortgage broker and we are going to lock in on an interest rate for the house and sign more papers! Then we are going over to my mom's friends house who's daughter turned 7 on Thursday and they are having a birthday party for her! It should be fun.
We got good news Friday the guy that is building Michael's enginee called and told Michael he took it all apart and fixed where it was leaking and it's working :-) YAY!!!!!!!! Closer to being sold! Michael has to finsh the trunk and the hood on the car though. So he will be working on it as much as he can at his friend's house. I probably won't be seeing much this week. I'm fine with it. I want him to finsh it up so we can sale it :-) I'll suffer threw the pain not being able to see him even though it's hard! I love every minute I am with him! He is one special guy! I am one lucky girl to be marrying him that is for sure!!!!! Only 188 days left! YES!!!! Getting closer and we have lots to do before our day is here!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment