Ever have those days where you just can’t ‘function’, your just kinda ‘blah’—my ‘blahness’The picture pretty much explains my last two days! Not a good day yesterday or today! Just feeling blah and tired! Hearing we got the house and are closing on it January 28th made it a little better! I'm so excited! Less then 3 weeks we'll be closing on the house and we can start painting it up and working on the bathroom and start putting all my bins of stuff over in a room so it's out of my parents house and they can finally have their space back! We aren't living it till July, Michael says he might be sleeping there h
ere and there! I said have fun! lol
It's snowing AGAIN!!!!!!! ah we don't need any more snow! Please stop snowing, snow! Please! The roads are yucky, and I have a feeling parents will be late picking up their kids tonight not a good on my part because that means I have to stay late too!!!!My dad some how got tickets to the Timberwolfs game for tomorrow night sitting in the lower section! I told my mom I'm going! So I think it might be my parents and Michael and I, If Michael will go he hates sporting games and watching them! maybe he will want to come!
Saturday we are going to go get a couch we bought from Michael's friend and bring it over to my grandparents house for 2 weeks and then go back and get it and put it in our new house!! His friend got a new couch and asked us if we wanted to buy it! We said yes! It will be great for the living room upstairs :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment