I'm so looking forward to Friday well actually Saturday! I made an appointment to get a 90 minute massage done! I'm kinda nervous I have had massages done before (2 times a week) when I was really bad from my car accident I was in oh my it will be 4 years on the 28th YIKES! those massages were 1 hours I figure heck why not go another 30 mins if I'm doing an hour! I hope I can walk when I am done haha that I'm not too relaxed. Plus I don't have to work on Monday! We have it off yes we finally have a day off with no kids and don't have to go in!
We are all set to close on the 28th of this month on our house! I feel like this is all a dream. I'm so excited but sad to be moving out of my parents house at the same time. Good thing I have till July to move my cloths and what not over there slowly I'm hoping that will make it easier by doing that. I started up a list and looking online what we need to start registering for. Man there is so much! I'm kinda overwhelmed if you ask me! We are going to register for our stuff early March. We are going to register at Kohl's and Target. I think that will be plenty. I know my mom's friend wants to give me a bridal shower and my aunts on my dad's side of the family and co- workers at work! I'll have at least 3 showers and maybe 1-2 more. I don't want to start having my bridal showers til Emily comes home from school for the summer which is in May. So I'm thinking from May and July 17th we will be more then busy and having showers on the weekends :-) I'm looking forward to them!
I'm excited for getting the keys to our house! Friday I took the whole day off and I'm going to go over to the house and clean it all out! Get all those nasty germs out! Michael will want to start working on that bathroom very soon! I know he will :-) and of course paint the inside! Lost of choices to make when buying a house! What colors you want everything inside? How you want it decorated? and the list goes on! I'm excited I know we will have lots of help with our family and friends. 2 weeks away and we'll be home owners :-) So happy we won't have to pay our first house payment till March :-)
I had fun watching the Bachelor last night with my mom! I honestly think Ali will make it to the top 2 at the end of the season and Jake will marry her! Some of those girls on their. Wow is all I gotta say!!! Tonight is American Idol starts up! I'm not sure if I will get into it this year or not! I didn't really watch it last season. We'll see.
Michael is coming over tonight! I can't wait to see him! He seriously makes my day when I see him! I love him so much!!! I had e-mailed E-harmony the dating site Michael and I met on Sunday saying we are engaged and that E-harmony really does work!!!!! something on the lines like that. I could have swear I e-mailed them when we got engaged but I guess not! I'm waiting to get an e-mail back from them. That would be so cool if we were on a commerical or something :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment