
Meet Lilly!

Lilly in her sweater :-)

Michael and Lilly :-)

Lilly was so tired she felled asleep!
Tonight Michael and I went looking at appliances again at different stores, so we knew what the prices are. We did figure out we are going to have Black appliances. Stainless steal is 100.00 more and you can see all the finger prints on it. Black seems to be easier to cleaned they say.
Here we are looking at Lowe's. So many decisions to make on appliances.

Here we are looking at Lowe's. So many decisions to make on appliances.
Where do we even begin?


and we looked at the dish washers! We also looked at washing machines and dries and whole bunch of other things that we need to do to the house too. We haven't bought anything yet. Maybe in June we will are thinking.
We had a fun day looking at appliances for our house. We wanted to do it all in one day then waste a weekend here and there. We need to go look for furniture next. It's a lot to buy when you buy a house with nothing in it! We are looking forward to living in it though and are getting very excited!!!
Tomorrow is the big day we have the inspector coming out to look at the house and inspect it. Kinda nervous about it just praying we don't have to have something big fix and that costs a ton of money. Michael will be there while he will be going threw the house. :-) I'm so lucky to be marrying a handy man and knows what he's doing :-)
This week is so busy!!!! AH!
Monday- I have a chiropractor appointment
Tuesday- I am getting my hair done
Wednesday- I have a chiropractor appointment and then Michael and I are going to meet with this photographer we found from a lady I work with. That we will most likely do our pictures for our wedding. The guy that was suppose to wife got really sick and She had died actually last Thursday!!! Ah so sad! I found out threw her carringbridge site her husband had done for her.
Thursday- night I am babysitting a neighbor girl that goes to Kids Club from 6pm-11pm
Friday- We have my Mediation in the morning (Mediation is a useful process to help parties settle car accident claims. A mediation occurs when the parties agree to mediate the claim, select a mediator, and agree on a time and place for the mediation. In addition, a mediation can be scheduled before or after a car accident lawsuit is filed. At the mediation, a mediator (an objective attorney whose only agenda is to help the parties settle the case), you, your attorney , the insurance adjuster, and the insurance company's attorney will all start out in the same room. The mediator will state the ground rules and your attorney and the insurance company's attorney will each give a presentation of the case.
The parties then split up and the mediator will take turns talking to each party and working to convince them to reach common ground so that a settlement can be achieved.
Mediation is NON-BINDING, so if the mediation is unsuccessful, you may continue to pursue your claim.)
The parties then split up and the mediator will take turns talking to each party and working to convince them to reach common ground so that a settlement can be achieved.
Mediation is NON-BINDING, so if the mediation is unsuccessful, you may continue to pursue your claim.)
and praying we settle and win big money from my car accident I was in almost 4 years ago! If we don't we'll be going to court Jan. 25th. ick! Michael is coming with my mom and I to it! Then I am babysitting again a different family from 6:30pm-11pm.
Saturday- we are getting together with my dad's side of the family for Christmas! My grandparents are flying in from Florida for it too! :-)
Sunday- DAY AT REST!
What a busy week!!! I will be looking forward to Sunday a day at rest haha





No comments:
Post a Comment