
More snow we didn't need to get
I just wanted to stay in bed when there this much snow and it's so cold out!
I decided to make Michael and I a Christmas card this year, I figure I better get the hang of making them so next Christmas we'll be having a picture of us at our wedding :-) 215 days till we are married and become one! I am so excited!!!!!!! I have been looking forward to this day for a very long time!!!!! It's will be the best day of my life marrying the love of my life. I mailed this card out to our relatives, family and friends! I mailed out 35 cards!!! I had 5 pictures left! I will keep for our book my mom is making for us :-)
This morning my mom was looking for Maddie, and came in my room and asked if she was in my room or if I knew where she was? I said I didn't know where she was. So she was looking for and spotted this little princess laying on the blankets next to the couch, not on the couch with her blanket that's on it already but next to the couch! Silly girl! Just thought it was kinda funny!Tonight we had our inspection at our house! Everything looked good that we knew was going to and what we knew wasn't good ended up being nothing too bad! which is real good! Michael was there for the whole thing. He found out the guy that lived in the house had a heart attack and died and the pull barn was only 24 days old when the guy died. How sad! Michael did find out there were 9 showing in that first week it went on the market and we got the house because are credit score was very good! We are so proud! We are truly blessed we got the house and so excited!!!!!! We are counting down the days till we'll be living in together!!! We are getting excited to pick out the colors we want to pain the inside of the house, It's going to be a tough call I think and nerve wracking. We'll be up working at the house a lot :-) We are so lucky we don't need to move in it right away and we are able to work on the house before we both actually move in it in July. We are pretty sure we close on the house January 28th :-) We will find out the exact date on Thursday!






No comments:
Post a Comment