This morning we went to my cousin Adam's Christmas program at his church. He was Joseph in the play. He was so cute!!
Joseph (Adam), Mary, and Baby Jesus

Joseph(Adam) decides to play a little peek-A-boo with baby Jesus. Adam did a great job being Joseph :-) We had fun watching the Christmas Program.

Us girls watching at Adam's church Molly brought her little friend from work Nicole she comes over 1 night a week at our house and plays with Molly!
Nicole and I. I love this girl :-)
We went to watch my cousin Ellis play basketball at Bethel College he had a game. It was fun watching him He's and awesome player!!!
There is Ellis with the ball

Ellis at the free throw line and it made it in the hoop YAY!

This was neat to see after his basketball game both teams came together and prayed!

Cousin!!!! Man I feel so short next to him!

Cousin hug, Molly's in there somewhere haha
One word
OVERWHELMING
Tonight Michael and I went to Home Depto too look at appliances and paint colors! Oh my goodness, It was so overwhelming they have so many things you can choose from!!! We need everything in our house! We figure we'll most likely spend a good 10-15 grand on appliances or so. That is a ton a money yikes!!!! We kinda have a idea of what the prices are for each appliance we need! We are going to look around a few more stores and compare prices! It will be fun once we have everything! I told Michael in 2 years we'll have everything we'll need in our house by then and hopefully be able to relax and possible have a kid :-) I can't wait to be parents one day!

No comments:
Post a Comment