Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday!

Went to the dentist this morning and no cavities!!!!!!!! YES! The last 2 times I have been there I have had cavities. I got back in 6 months for a cleaning which is in June just in time for the wedding :-) Oh man!!!!!!!!!


The kids at work FINALLY got to go outside tonight for 15 mins to run around and play in the snow after 4 days of being stuck inside because of the windshield was -5. What a difference the night makes when they get fresh air! They all loved playing on this hill of snow!

Oh man I remember those days when I was there age and on that first day of snow my dad took us out sledding right away!!!

It was my night to do an art project with the kids and I totally forgot and had to come up with something quick, I got the paint out and told the kids they could paint a winter picture! I love my job I can paint with kids and get paid!!! I decided why watch the kids paint then I could paint with them! I had no clue what I was going to paint and ended up painting this lovely picture haha. I told Michael he can take it to work and hang it up on his work bench HAHAHA


I got home from work and my mom was getting the dinner ready and sat down at my spot at the table, and there was a bottle of wine and a paint brush, I looked and what's this for! Molly goes DAD bought this for Michael and you for the celebration for buying your first home!!! I couldn't believe it! Kinda was shocked my dad did that lol, meant a lot to me when I found out it was from him and he took the time to go to the store after work and get it.

Here's to the new home owners Us with our paint brush and wine bottle with my dad :-) We yet haven't opened it tonight maybe tomorrow night. Michael told me I won't be touching a paint brush in our house after him seeing how I paint! I will admit I am kinda a messy painter haha but I have fun while I paint. So I guess I won't be painting. I will don't worry I'll get a paint brush and start painting :-)

HGTV is my new favorite T.V. channel after knowing we'll be having a house real soon and have to be decorating it and painting it. I am kinda nervous about picking out the colors for the inside of our house! So many to choose from. We kinda want to do a light brown color or something. Not decided on for sure yet. Maybe I'll get some ideas while watching my new favorite channel now!



No comments:

Post a Comment