Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The best news ever we got today!

The bank has taken our offer on the house this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!!!! I had been texting Michael threw out the day, and Michael said I'm just waiting for the news from you. I texted him back and said what The news I'm pregnant! I was kidding! The news on the house. He said to e-mail Melissa and see if she had heard anything, So I did. She e-mailed me back and said she had called the agent at 1pm and the lady said she would e-mail the bank for an update..... I e-mailed her back and said okay thanks. 10 mins later Melissa called me mean while I was in the middle reading a book to the kids and had to stop and Rebecca took over so I could call Melissa. I called her and she said well the bank took your offer!!!!! I was like oh my gosh!!!! is this really happening?? I texted Michael right away and he text me back and said are you kidding? I was like NO!!! I'm serious we got the house!!!!!!!!!!!!! The prays were answered!!!! After work we went over to Melissa and signed 20 more papers!!! The house will get inspected on Monday and Michael will be going there while he is there. I figure Michael would know more what he was talking aboout then me haha. We are so excited! We will close on January 28th 2010



The kids at work are going crazy!!!! They haven't been outside since last Friday and they have a ton of energy and they are loud!!!!!!!!! I hope tomorrow they will be able to go out or it will be another long day and make it the longest week ever this year at work!!!!!!!!!
Tonight Santa came around on a fire truck in our neighborhood. I forgot he was coming till I was coming home from work and saw the lights and heard the sirens. I quickly drove around them and got home before they went our house and had to get a picture!!!!!! Santa said Merry Christmas to me. My parents were on their way to get Emily, She is home for Christmas now!! So happy she's home!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment