Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So happy to be getting back to myself and feeling ALOT better! Phew that was a long 3 weeks of being sick with the nasty cold that lead to me to Urgent Care and to my regular doctor and to find out I have pneumonia and it's all under control and still taking the antibiotics. I have I think 4 more days left of it. Haven't had to due my neb. since Sunday. 2 whole days :-)

Yesterday was a crazy night at work we had a ton of kids for some reason. The kids were hyper, loud! We had 15 kids at 5:30 AH! They all lefted at 5:45 though it was weird their parents all came at the time. We got done right at 6 thank goodness. I had a pounding head ach when I got home from work! I hope tonight isn't like last night!

Michael came over! It was good to see him after not seeing him all day Sunday since he went four wheeling, He told me he met a new friend four wheeling...... I asked him how old his friend was? Michael goes he's 50 years old! I just laughed. I guess they became best pals. His friend rode along with Michael's group of 8 and they all had lunch! Oh boy! Michael told me he's going to start racing four wheelers with him next spring LOL I can't wait to see this.

I won't be seeing Michael tonight. I am getting anxious for his car to be done and sold so we can start looking for a house! I guess the longer we wait we won't have to be paying for a house payment! I am dreading all the bill payments we will be doing. I guess Welcome to the real world Amy HAHA When we buy a house Michael will most likely live at the house we buy by himself till we get married and then I'll move in to the house after we get married. Well I'll start bringing over all my stuff before that. So it will be easier to move out.


Not a whole lot is going on tonight. Just going to relax and take it easy and hopefully go to bed early! I couldn't get out of bed this morning! I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep!!! Well on Friday now for a month I won't be starting work till 7:45 and i'll go home at 9:30 and go back to work @ 11:30 and work 11:30-5pm It's going to be nice. One of my co- workers is having knee surgery and won't be back to work for 6 weeks. So we are switching up the schedule on Fridays. It will be nice getting off at 5pm. On this coming up Monday the kids don't have school and we are going on field trip to Under Water world @ MOA this should be fun with 75 kids! ah couldn't be a night mear! I hope it goes good. I work 8:30-4:30 which will be nice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment