Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yesterday was so embarrassing.

I had the most embarrassing thing happened yesterday! I just wanted to go hide in a corner for the day.
So yesterday morning the high school cooks are selling cookies, pumpkin pies, apple pies, and dinner rolls to help out with Thanksgiving cooking..... So I e-mailed the cook back and told her my order which I wanted

I would like to place an order for

1 dozen package of dinner rolls mixed

2 dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 dozen mix match cookies of
2 Macadamia Nut
4 Reeses Peanut Butter
4 M&M
2 Sugar

Will you do something like this for Christmas too? What a great idea.

I not only just replied to the cook but I hit reply all meaning I sent it to everyone who works in the school district that has e-mail!!! So even my old teachers I had when I went to school got it!! AHHHHHH
I didn't realise it till the guy that is in charge of Director of Human Resources e-mailed me right away and said ..... Amy, you replied to all employees J I for one am not going to try and place your order. After I found that out I sent another e-mail out to everyone saying

Sorry everyone I guess you all got my order, but if anybody else does good baking let me know.

I turned bright red when I saw that and was thinking oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! So needless to say everyone had fun with my e-mail........ Here are some of the e-mails I had gotten from my e-mail.
  • Good to know ;)- a Principal at an elementary
  • Thanks for sharing – hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.
  • What time is dinner???
  • I’m coming to your house!
  • I better get home & start baking!
  • I think it is great that you sent this to everyone. Does this mean we can stop over and have some cookies? I will bring the boys – they would LOVE it!
  • Hi Amy, What time should we be there? Can we bring anything or I guess you have I covered! Have a great day!!!

Those 4 dozen cookies aren't just for me!! 2 are for Michael and his friends at work and the other 2 is for my family. They are the best cookies ever! I loved them when I was in school!!!!!

I am so happy the day is over from yesterday and today is THURSDAY a new day! I am kinda tired today! I am looking forward to sleeping in till 7am tomorrow morning and not having to be to work till 7:45 :-) and getting done at 5pm instead of 6pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment