Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st where did the year go one more month left till 2010 ah



Happy first day of November! The leaves are sure coming off the trees FAST! My dad worked on the yard all day yesterday racking up the leaves that have fallen off the trees to the ground. It's November you know what that means winter is around the corner and will be here fast I'm guess considering we have had snow already in October. :-) I have a feeling it's going to be a yucky cold winter this year.

I am feeling a little better I thought I was feeling a lot better once I got up this morning and the longer I was up I starting feeling icky again and coughing more and more. We'll I'm so happy I'm not coughing up any green/yellow phlem now! So that means the infection is clearing it's way out of me :-D

Last night we handed out candy at my house to the trick-or-treaters. It was fun seeing all the little kids dressed up! I can't wait to have kids and dress them up for Halloween or any Holidays! We had a big group of little kids come to our house the kids were probably 1-4 years old with their parents! The cutest little kids came walking up and I couldn't tell if it was a he/she. They were dressed up as Eeyore from Winnie the pooh and the kid was probably 1 years old and just learning how to walk. The kid could barely walked the costume was covering their face the kid was wabbling over walking it was so cute!! We had about 70 kids come to our for Halloween! I am wondering what next year's Halloween will be like hopefully not sick with pneumonia and wondering if we'll get any kids at our "House" where we find a house. If we live in the middle of no where I'm sure we won't get much.

We handed out tootsie pop suckers. They were a big hit! After handing out candy to the kids

Michael was watching t.v. on the life time channel and he was so into this scary movie that was on and he made me watch it! It was freaked out a little watching it. I don't even know the name of the movie . He ended up watching the movie while I was hiding my head trying not to watch it. I use to love scary movies, and I don't know anymore.


Michael went four wheeling this morning with a bunch of his friends! This is the last time going four wheeling for the year till next spring. I had to miss not going. I am bummed out! I didn't want to take the risk and go even though I am feeling a little better. For all I know I would have gotten worse and could be back to the beginning of my pneumonia. No way I didn't want that to happen. So I am stuck at home watching t.v. I have been watching a lot of HGTV on buying houses and what not. This picture about was taken last spring! I can still remember when Michael first took me four wheeling with him when we started dating! I was so nervous and had no clue what I was getting myself into. I ended up loving it! Michael did buy me my own four wheeler at one point and I didn't put 2 and 2 together till after he sold it. I guess he bought me one and I thought it he was buying it for himself. I really don't like riding by myself. So I would always just ride with Michael on his. After not using it he sold it to his neighbor. So now he's down to 1 four wheeler. He's thinking about getting a 2 up four wheeler. So it will be easier and comfortable for me to ride. We will see what happens. I have to wait till next spring to go four wheeling now.
This afternoon is a big football game!


V


What team to cheer for? Hmm..... I think I'll cheer for the Vikings. The Vikings and the Packers have played agianst each other and they played at the dome in Minneapolis. The vikings of course won! Lets hope for another win from the Vikings! :-). Sine I'm just laying around and not doing much I guess I will watch the game with my parents since Michael is four wheeling and won't see him till later tonight or tomorrow night.

I am going back to work tomorrow. After being gone for 2 1/2 days. It seems longer though it was a crazy week last week. I hope to not get worse and to only get better! :-) I don't have all my energy back quite yet and haven't had much of an appetite either. Hopefully I'll do good tomorrow at work. Good thing I have a split shift at work so I can rest during my break. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment