Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Monday Blue's

I sure wish the sun was out! It sure would make a Monday a lot better :-) I guess I will just have to deal with this rainy gloomy weather. We are suppose to be getting snow on Wednesday. icky!
Saturday Michael and I ended up going to minnehaha falls, We were meaning to go this summer back to it but we never got a chance to go with being so busy! It was fun the weather was nice. It was sure different looking from last summer when we were there. It was all dried up and they were redoing the trails we went on a hike so we couldn't go for a hike. We did get our pictures by the falls. Thank goodness for self timer on my camera haha I need to hire a paparazzi! If I could I would I love getting Michael and I's pictures taken! It's a great memory to look back a few months later:-) We had fun there though. We saw





My handsome man! I am so lucky to be marry him :)


My Favorite picture!

we spotted a albino white squirrel the eyes are pretty scary looking if you ask me

I scared him away so he climbed up a tree but still got him haha

Michael watching the squirrel

The pictures down below are trying to do an action picture of throwing the leaves in the air with timer on the camera, didn't work so well haha gave me a good laugh though looking at them :)

Trying to hurry up and give Michael some leaves

Getting ready to throw them up haha

uh-oh we were too fast haha Michael looks thrilled to be doing this haha
HAHA

All done haha Who do you think had more fun taking those picture? HAHA
Love everything about Michael :-)

The Bridge
The sun setting as we left home

me being bored leaving haha

Michael driving :-)

2 nights in a row of going out for dinner! Spoiled! I would call! We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner after. It was yummy!
I had such a fun weekend sad it went by so fast and it's Monday already! I can tell it's Monday I over slept this morning. Good thing my dad had to work today. He woked me up 5:15am this morning! I thought I set my alarm but I was wrong and forgot to!
I went to the Chiropractor this morning after work, the doctor went over the X-rays they took, and my back is not in placed and I have a bulge disk in my neck. Which we knew from my MRI I had a year ago. I am happy we took these X-Rays since we are close to going to court and settling. The doctor was going to call my lawyer and tell him about my X-rays. So we'll see what happens.
On the other hand Emily and Molly are coming home tonight! I am so excited to see Emily. She will be home for the week for Thanksgiving :-) She'll go back to school Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment