Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 21, 2009

This morning I had to go to the chiropractor to get x-rays taken of my back and neck. Monday we'll go over them with the Doctor and see how many times a week I will be needing to go. I was all excited to come home and Michael and I were going to go shopping. He decided to take his sweet time and do other things. I always rush home because I can't wait to spend time with him and he doesn't seem to do that. It sure seems like I am always on his last of his list to see. Maybe it's just me and guys do that. So now I told him I don't want to go anymore since it will be 3pm by the time we go and it takes an hour to get there and I know we will only be there for less then an hours anyways. So I just told him forget. It's a beautiful day out and we could have gone for a nice walk or something fun. But no I have to play the waiting the game and wait for him. Just makes me upset. This isn't the first the time it has happen. So now we are just going on a walk to the dog park :-) enough of that on to something happy.

Last night I got done with work at 5pm but I ended up leaving at 5:15pm because I had to write up an child for his bad behavior he had in the gym and his mom came in to pick him up and I had to talk to his mom. Plus we had 2 subs working and I was the only that works there there. The kids were so hyper and wouldn't listen to save my life. I don't know why they don't think they don't have to listen to me. Maybe it's because I look like one of them HA-HA I don't know though. Thank goodness it was nice outside last night we went outside for a good 45 minutes after they kids had snack. So they burned off some of the energy they had.

I took a picture of the Kindergarten kids I have in the afternoon, they are so cute! this boy Ben is so cute, he talks a million miles an hour and asks question after question about everything. I see him in the mornings as he is going to his Kindergarten class and he always says Your going to be here this afternoon right Amy? I say yep Ben I will I will see you in the Afternoon and he goes I can't wait your the best Amy! :-) Makes my day. Not only he does but they all do :-) I come in at 2:30 and I walk in the kids say Amy is here Yay!
Here are the Kids I have for an hour each afternoon. Wednesdays we have 3 more that only come on Wednesdays. From the left Hannah, Haley, Audry, Ben, and Izzy in the back we have Hunter.
I came home from work Michael came over 10 mins after and He came in and I was on the computer and he said Amy? I said I'm upstairs on the computer and I turned around and he had gotten me flowers!!!!!!! I always love the flowers he gets me he sure does a great job with the flowers :-) Here is a picture of them.

After that I quickly got ready and we went out to dinner. I couldn't think of a restaurant to go to so I had asked people on facebook if anyone knows of a great a restaurant they would recommend going to. Sure enough I got a lot of comments on restaurants. Sadly we didn't go to any restaurant anyone recommended to go to. We went to Rosedale area and It was jammed packed with everyone going to go see the new movie that came over NEW MOON. Plus it was a Friday Night and people tend to go out to dinner on a Friday night too.

We went to the restaurant Flame. We have never been there before. They didn't have a menu outside they usually do. So I said to Michael we should probably look at the menu before we decided to eat here because you know how a picky eater I am. So we went in and there wasn't a wait for to be seated which was surprisingly. We looked at the menu and we decided we will eat there. I had Proscuitto Bolognese- Proscuitto slow cooked in a freshBolognese sauce and tossed with pennepasta, topped with freshly shaved ricottacheese. Let me tell it was very good! Michael made me get a drink too haha. He said you had a rough week you need a drink so I said okay I will :-) I had gotten Plum Blossom drink it had Pearl Plum Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice which was very good! I don't usually drink I probably haven't had a alcohol drink since March when we were in Florida ha-ha.

Michael had NY Strip Steak An herb rubbed, 12oz strip steak grilled to perfection, served with mashed red potatoes and topped with a chili honey butter.

He got his food and it looked great! He asked for medium done for his steak
He cut into it and it was peer red!!! so our waiter came over and we said this isn't medium well done and she goes it sure isn't she took it back and we had to wait for another steak to be done. the manger came over and said he was real sorry and he could have a salad or soup while he waited Michael didn't want any. lol
Dinner was great besides Michael's steak not being done ha-ha. I would recommend going to dinner there. It was a very nice restaurant. After dinner we had to run to Fleet Farm so Michael could get his stuff to change the oil in his truck
Here he is looking for all his stuff to change his oil haha. Love it! What a great man I have :-)
Every time we go into the Fleet Farm we have to look at the magazines well I don't' Michael does. He has too look at the car magazines it's cute!
My car so dirty and I hate driving my car in the car wash places so since we took my car I wanted to get it was and Michael was driving my car. So we got it washed!!!
I am enjoying my new phone and taking pictures and decided to take a picture in the car wash HA-HA figure i could use it for my blog ha-ha I am always thinking :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment