I thought we would have gotten done with work early,but of course not we were stuck there till 6pm! Why do parents do that! It drives me crazy! I guess I won't know why till I have my own kids and pray I don't have to put them in daycare and I can either be a Stay At home Mama or do Daycare in our house.Michael came over we went to target because he needed some more socks and white t-shirts. I found a few things for me :-) I got Christmas cards for Michael and I to send out to our family, relatives, and friends. I am kinda excited! I am going to be using this picture I love it. I even took it myself with my arm out haha!!!!!
After Target we went to good old Fleet Farm. Michael wanted to get some bibs for being outside on Friday in the junk yard in North Dakota. He is such a picky boy shopping for cloths it's kinda funny (maybe worse then me HA) We were there for an hour looking over and over trying to figure out what ones he should buy.
Had to get a picture of him looking haha
He finally decided to buy these with a brown jacket
My hot cow boy! HAHA Never would I thought I would see Michael wearing a cow boy hat and boots haha had to get a picture :-)
There is my Cow Boy :-)
It was my turn to put something on and I guess I am a conductor for the rail road now! ha-haWith Tomorrow being Thanksgiving! I can't believe it! The year sure flew by fast!!! I am so thankful for my family and the love of my life Michael who is in my life.....
I When I was a little girl I would dress up, throw a pillow case over my head and walk down the hall singing ‘Here comes the Bride’…I’ve dreamed of falling in love with my one and only and living happily ever after; I never would have thought it would become a reality and it's really going to happen in 8 months. I am so thankful for you Michael; you are more than I could have ever dreamed of! You are the first to hold me when I am afraid; you are my sunshine on a rainy day. . God threw away the mold when He made you. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you—THANK YOU Michael, for being my all!

Life can be hard at times, not everything is picture perfect---but this is MY life, and I am extremely blessed and thankful! I once read somewhere to ‘Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more…if you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough!’ God’s plan for us, and each of you, is so very special…this plan was created for us long before we were born…I know each of us would have changed a few things given we were the option to plan our own life…however this is beyond our control.
This Thanksgiving Day, let's remember what we truly have to be thankful for. Let's take a good, hard look around us and realize that while we may not have everything we want, what we want is not always what we need.






No comments:
Post a Comment