The snow in our backyard of our house
Snow one the ground
The training at was at 8:30am till 12:30pm. It was good! I now have a better feeling of what is Autism. We were on our way to the class and I was getting off on Lake Drive and going on the ramp to 35W and as I was turning the corner on the ramp my car slid on black ice! My car did a 90 degree circle on the ramp Molly and I were both screaming Molly grabbed my wheeled and helped me get control of the wheel. As my car was blocking the ramp side ways (luckily there was no cars coming on the ramp but one) and my car is inches away from the cement wall Molly yells Move your car Amy NOW a car is coming I freaked out put my car in reverse and then drive and went along! We were so close to that car driving into us. The person driving saw us but also kinda slid too. I am still shocked my car didn't hit the wall on the ramp or didn't get wreck!!!! Just seconds after it happen my mom called Molly on her cell phone not knowing what happen and Molly and I are still freaking out and thanking god nothing Happened to us or my car!!!!! My leg was shaking I could barely press my leg on the gas paddle. It was so scary!!!!!! It happen so fast I frozed up and Molly took the wheel while she was in the passenger seat LOL I won't be taking that ramp to get on 35W for a long time now!!!! I"ll have flash backs of what happened.
We got to the place where the training was and got out to look at my car to make sure nothing did get damaged I looked my car over twice! I didn't see anything! I could of swear I heard something hit. Thankfully nothing did. We were so lucky! It would have been a destroy if we did hit the wall on the ramp. God sure saved us!!!!
The training got out 10 mins early. We went home and it was much better going home driving then it was coming to the place!!!! I was still kinda shaking after what happened. We made it home fine! :-D Michael came over He brought me the most beautiful flowers! For our 1 year of being engaged!!!!! I can't believe it's a year already he asked me to marry him! I do know last year it wasn't snowing or cold like it was today! It was 30 degrees today brrrr Time sure does fly by fast when you are in love! I will never forgot the night he did ask me! 9 months we'll be MARRIED!!!! I know it's going to go fast just like a blink of an eye. Okay maybe not that fast but fast enough lol I sure hope on July 17th it won't be snowing, raining, or cold out on our wedding day. I want the weather to be 75 degrees! and sunny :-)
The Flowers Michael got me :-)
He sure does a great job picking out flowers for me :-) He took me Broad Way Pizza for lunch :-) It was yummy pizza!!!! We decided after our Rehearsal on July 16th (the day before our wedding) to have the dinner at Broad Way Pizza. They have a party room you can rent out and it's really nice we looked at after we were done eating. It's like 3 miles away from my church. It will be nice and easy and it's nice and big that the little kids run around and have fun. It's reasonable for the price too. We are excited.
We went over to Michael's Boss's house after because we went to a garage party thingy that had to do cars (surprise surprise LOL) in lil Canada. We drove with his boss. Let me tell his boss Dave is funny! He doesn't stop talking. We were there at this big garage for 3 hours! LOL Luckily it was a heated big garage. They had two drag street cars. They run the cars. and Man they were so loud!!!!!!
After we left we went back over to Dave's house in New Brighton.We were there for a good 15 mins talking lol He has 9 cars 3 motor cycles, 3 car trailers 2 motor cycle trailers 1 ATV 1 ATV trail or........ His drive way looked like there was a party at his house!!!!! There wasn't it was just all his cars!!!!! LOL Michael goes to me Oh that's my dream!!! I was thinking to myself oh great!!!! LOL Well if your dream is 9+ cars my dream is 25+ kids! Just kidding I said 2-3 kids :-) He goes you can have them after 2 years we are married! I said okay sounds like a plan to me :-) The plan is to try to start trying to have kids after 2 years we have been married! We talked together and both decided together to wait and let us get use to living together 24/7 enjoy being together, getting to know each other better and lastly Be IN LOVE and go on Vacations :-D
Well I'm off to bed! Good night! So much for sleeping this weekend! Tomorrow we are celebrating my cousin Ellis, Molly's, and My Grandpa's 86th Birthday tomorrow! :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment