Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 9, 2009

Baking Apple Pies and our Engagement story!

YAY it's Friday! It sure is cold out today! I had to go outside this morning and I was freezing. I bundled all up though. I really don't like winter just the fact it's so cold outside. I am always cold so when it gets really cold I'm really cold!
Last night Michael and I made 3 apple pies. I had a slice for breakfast. It was really yummy! The apples were from our tree in our back yard.

Here I am Cutting the apples after Michael peals them

Michael putting the apples on the peeler and pealing them

Michael take the apple off and giving them to me so i can cut them up

all the pealing from the apples

Adding the sugar, flour, Cinnamon to the apples the more sugar the better it taste ;-)

Stirring all it together mmmm...mmm

Michael watching me put the apples into the crust to get baked

Michael washing the dishes what a nice guy :-)

The pies all ready to go in the oven and bake

The pies going in the oven very quick after this picture is taken lol


Here they are after being cooked and ready to eat a slice. We made one pie for Michael's parents, one for Michael to take to work for the guys and him to eat! and one for us... which we didn't take a picture of.

Last night I had asked my cousin to in Michael and I's wedding. He will be the ring bear! We are excited for him to be in our wedding and share our special day with us. :-) I asked my aunt first before I had asked him So I called my aunt and talked to her. He came on the phone and I had asked him. He said I would be honored to be in your wedding Amy! It was so Cute! :-)

I am going to call up Michael's sister in-law very shortly and ask her if it will be okay for Emma to be in our wedding as the flower girl. She is so cute! Adam and her will look so cute! Tuesday coming up Tuesday night, all the girls Michael's mom, Sister, Sister in-law, Emma, Emily, Molly, and my mom are all going to go see my dress and the bridesmaid's dress I picked out! I'm excited My sister's haven't met Michael's sister or sister in-law yet. So everyone will be meeting each other. I'm excited to put my dress on . I haven't seen it for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to a class in Edina for work on autism. I'm looking forward to the class and learning more about autism since we have a few kids with it in our program. It's also Michael and I's 1 year of being Engaged! A year ago tomorrow he asked me to marry him!!!!! I said YES!!!!!!! I can still remember that night! It was a Friday night last year and I was outside with the kids at work and I had texted Michael and said we should go for a walk after dinner, He texted me back and said I was just going to say that I texted him back and said great minds think alike :-) He came over after I was done at work, we had dinner with my parents and Molly, Molly was getting ready to go to a football game. It was getting dark out and after dinner Michael said well you ready to go for a walk...... It was getting dark and I was like ahh I don't want to go now, it's too dark out and who knows what will happen when we are on our walk. He told me lets just go it will be fun. I said No I don't want too. He pulled me outside to his truck and said to me we are going! We got to the park..... It's in the middle of the wood no lights I was nervous. He pulled out a flashlight from his truck as he turned it on it was dying I was like GREAT! He said come on lets go we'll be fine. so we went on our way walking and on the path there was a bench and we sat there I put my jacket hood on my head cuz it was cold and I wasn't looking at Michael he got down on one knee and said Amy, I looked at him and he was on his knee. I was like what are you doing? He said I want to ask you a question. I was like okay? He goes Amy, Will you marry me and be together with me forever? I said YES!!! He put the ring on my finger! I had lefted my cell phone at my house, I couldn't call anyone!!! We went home and told my parents, Called Emily and Molly! Molly came home from the football game. She was screaming! lol. We called Michael's family. I didn't tell my dad's side of the family because the next day we celebrated my Grandpa, my cousin, and Molly's birthday! So I just waited till we were all together and told everyone at once we are getting married.It was so hard to wait to tell them. I was so excited! It was best the best night ever!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for our wedding!!! I never stop thinking about it!!!!! It will be the best day ever marrying the man of my dreams!!!We met April 30Th,2008 on E-harmony. Got in Engaged October 10th, 2008 and getting married July 17,2010 :-D I knew he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with!!! We started looking at rings and the jewelry shop in July 2008, We knew we were meant to be together for ever. I can still remember looking at rings! I was so nervous putting the rings on my finger. I tried on so many and loved all of them and Michael picked out the most beautiful ring ever!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!! :-)

That's my story in a nut shell and will never forget it!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment